I'm sorry

I just want to apologise to all of you beautiful people who have read my story. At the time I wrote some parts I was really unhappy with myself and I felt that I could put some of my emotions into this story. I did this and I didn't really realise the effect that some of the stuff could have on people. I mean I'm actually really happy that I've been told about this because it's given me a chance to fix it.

I've changed what happens in a little bit of quite a few chapters and I've put trigger warnings with pleas of you not to read it if it will trigger you.

If you ever need to talk to me you can always message me, I don't judge and I want all of you beautiful readers to be happy and stay strong and remember that everything gets better. Cause you know after the rain you can get a rainbow and rainbows are really pretty.

I also want to say that I wrote this because of this one person and that is ehgettingbetter   if it wasn't for their comment then I wouldn't have changed this and I am really sorry to them and all you others, and I'm also grateful because they told me and that is what provoked me to change it. So thank you, and sorry.

I also want to say that I am really really really sorry. I don't want you to self harm, please don't. It doesn't help. Please talk to someone you trust or if you want you can message me and I will respond and try my very best to help, even though  shit at giving advice so you probably shouldn't ask me for advice.

Once again I am deeply sorry and I feel really really guilty because what if something in my story triggered someone and I'm crying now because I feel really bad about that.

So anyways I mean what I say and I just want to apologise especially to this one person and they know who they are.

You are all beautiful. It doesn't matter if you think you aren't you are all beautiful human beings and looks don't matter. I mean why should they because the best people are those who have a beauty within them, not outside.

Anyways,

Love ya's, you beautiful readers, byyyyee xx