Chapter 22

Kai's POV

Seth grabbed Perry's short collar and pinned him to the wall.

"Who do you think you are coming in here, acting like you own the place." He paused pushing him further into the wall." And flirting with my mate."

"I'm sorry I didn't know he was your mate. I'm sorry."

"Seth stop please stop. Your scaring me." I cried grabbing onto Seth's arm.

He turned to me and stopped as he saw tears running down my face. He let go of Perry and.pulled me into a hig burying his face in my neck.

"I'm so sorry. Please let me take you put to night to show you how much o care for you." He whispered to me.

I nodded my head because I couldn't get the words out of my mouth.

"Thank you." He muttered kissing my forehead before he walked to his seat.

I sat down next to Perry.

"I'm soory, I didn't know you have a mate." He apologized.

"I should say sorry, I should have warned you that he would get jealous."

We started our work and sat in silence.

After school I ran upto my room to get ready.

I had a shower and dried my hair off before putting black skinnys on with a plain black tee and a black zippy hoodie thing. I put on my black and tie-dye vans before I grabbed my phone and sat on my bed.

I lay down on my bed intending to go on my phone but I soon fell asleep.

Seth's POV

*Earlier on*

When I heard that boy say that to my mate I lost control. My wolf took over. He wanted to mark Kai and kill that Perry guy but I wouldn't let him.

I ended up asking Kai out on a date, which leaves me where I am now, trying to choose something to wear.

"Zach." I shouted.

He came running into my room.

"What."

"Help me pick something to wear." I told him.

He walked into my wardrobe and came back out with a pair of blue skinnys and a white tee.

"Put these on with combat boots and a leather jacket." He told me throwing the clothes at me.

I nodded my head as I started to put them on.

After I was dressed I grabbed my phone and car keys.

I walked upto Kai's room to see him asleep.

"Kai wake up darling." I coped to hom shaking his shoulder.

His eyes fluttered open and he stretched causing his shirt to rise up.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep."

"It's fine. Let's go." I stuck out my hand to pull him up and lead him to my car.

We arrived at the lake just as the sun was setting.

Kai jumped out of my car to stare at it.

"It's beautiful." He muttered.

"Just like you." I replied causing him to blush." Come this way. I have a surprise."

Earlier in the day I had asked Zach and Dom to set up a little picnic for us.

"Wow." Kai breathed.

There was a little clearing with fairylights all around it, with a picnic rug and basket in the middle.

I the basket there was pizza and sweets for is to eat along with some cola.

"Would you like some cola Kai?" I asked him.

He nodded his head as he had a bit of pizza in his mouth.

I passed him a can as we sat in silence eating until we were finished everything.

"Kai I have something to ask you."

"Ask me then."

"I know we have know each other for a long time, but I never really got to know you until a couple of weeks ago. Jace Kai Blakely will you do the honors being my boyfriend.

He took a step forwards and opened his mouth to speak.

*********************************

Haha, bet you all thought I was gonna leave you on a cliffhanger.

He jumped into my arms and kissed me.

"Is that a yes?" I asked.

"God yes." He replied.

"Thank you so much. You have no idea how happy I am that the boy I love is mine." Shit.

"You love me?" He questioned.

I nodded my head staring at the ground.

"Good because I love you as well." He told me before he kissed me.

************************************

Hey so I'm finished for real now and its 4:36 am and I am tired.

Thank you so so so much for reading, voting and commenting it means a lot to me.

Anyways,

Love ya's, byyyyee, xx