(A)(F)(H/C)Wukong

Plot;
I just made this out of boredom, also, no one requested FOR SOME REASON even though request page got 100 views. Anyway. You're insecure, and valentine's day is arriving soon. What happens when Wukong confesses to you, will you believe him?

Tip;
When I added 'her body is too thin/thick, I didn't mean both thick or thin, I meant EITHER thick or thin. That counts for all ???/??? Too.
P.s. I know Wukong likes peaches but calling his s/o that is um, kinda cringe to me? Sorry, I really don't know why. I just never heard anyone call someone 'peaches' in my life before. I'd rather use a different nickname, since I started with snowflake it'll stay like that unless I find a better nickname that's not too clingy

Words;
4.6k

Requested?
No

Y/n stared at her own reflection, she just took a bath and she hated how there was a mirror in here where she was just forced to look at her body.

If she could she would shatter it to pieces, she just hated how she looked. She couldn't even look at herself and think anything positive, her body is too thin/thick, she had scars/freckles/markings on her body as well, she knew she shouldn't care about it too much but she couldn't help it.

She just hated herself. Her face looked awfully bad, she just hated everything about herself in general.

Her mother hated her too and wondered will she ever even get a boyfriend, which made Y/n just seemed convinced she would never even be in a relationship.

Not that she really blamed anyone, she wouldn't be in a relationship with herself either. The only thing she couldn't quite get rid of was her crush, which oh wow, was Sun Wukong. How surprising. Everyone loved Wukong.

Y/n should just be grateful that she was his friend. Many people didn't even get that chance. She actually knew him for two years now, before Mk even met him. It happened by accident, somehow she got lost and he found her. He somehow ended up liking her and wanted to see her again sometime.

And he did, they kept meeting in secret. Wukong said he didn't like going out in public because he would draw too much attention, so they never go out in the city.

But Y/n believed that he just didn't want people to see him with her because it would be embarrassing for him, since she was awfully displeasing to the eyes. And she couldn't really blame him, it was true. Valentine's day just reminds her of how lonely she was and how many more years lonely she would be.

And with the valentine's day approaching very soon she wasn't happy at all. She could just spend some time with her friends to take her mind off for that day. Y/n sighed and began to dress up into her clothes before she left the bathroom and headed to her own room.

She was living alone in her small apartment, it was always quiet. She enjoyed silence but being alone is kind of depressing, she wished she had someone around to talk to in her own home. Unfortunately she had no one, no one at all.

It was already past midnight, she should probably go to sleep. Y/n settled down in her bed and closed her eyes.

...

"Here you go, peaches." Wukong handed her a peach, Y/n decided to visit him and she was glad to find him home this time. She went to the Flower Fruit mountain and found him, Wukong helped her climb a tree so they could both sit there together. She just hoped she wouldn't fall down from this branch.