(A)(H/C)Wukong

Plot;
Wukong tries to get close to Y/n, but each time he gets confident and thinks Y/n likes him back in the end she always doesn't, he keeps trying but it just doesn't work. I honestly don't know how to explain this plot, sorry

Words;
3.4k

Requested?
Yessir

Y/n started cleaning the tables, since Mk was busy delivering noodles she was busy with keeping the restaurant clean, Pigsy wandered off somewhere since night was arriving and he finished with his orders anyway, Tang already left home and she wasn't sure where Mei and Sandy were but she didn't see them today.

So basically she was all alone besides Pigsy who was still somewhere around, and Mk who will return soon to say bye to Pigsy before going home.

Y/n moved onto the next table and started to clean it, she already finished cleaning the kitchen a while ago. "Hey peaches." Y/n lifted her head and looked at Wukong who was crouching down on the table before jumping down onto the floor.

"Did you enter through the window..." Y/n asked, looking at him, her eyes tired. Wukong shrugged his shoulders.

"So what if I did?" Wukong crossed his arms, giving her a confused look. Y/n returned it. "The door-- is right beside the window and..." Y/n trailed off, he could just go in through the door. Why did he enter through the window when it wasn't necessary?

"It's the same thing. Plus window was nearest to me." Wukong explained, Y/n wouldn't say it was the same thing, but sure.

"Okay. What do you want?" Y/n deadpanned, she wasn't planning to chat with him and she wasn't interested. "What? I can't visit you?" Wukong frowned, suddenly looking sad.

Y/n shrugged her shoulders and looked away from him. "I guess I was bored anyway, at least I'll have some company." Y/n said, she didn't really want to admit that she kinda enjoyed his company.

And she wasn't planning to.

She really took no interest in him the first time they met or the few days after that, but he just kept visiting her at the point Y/n fell in love with him.

Either how, she was trying to push her feelings away and make it very obvious she didn't like him. She knew where this will get her to, just like the past experiences where her crushes never returned her love.

She didn't want that to happen all over again, and especially not with someone like the great Sun Wukong. "Soo, I was thinking..." Wukong walked over to her but made some space between them. "How about you come tomorrow to the Flower Fruit mountain, watch the kid train." Wukong offered.

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows. "I'm not sure..." Y/n said, she really didn't want to get too close to him but she was interested to see Mk and Wukong spar.

"It'll be fun. I'm sure Mk would appreciate your company." Wukong said, Y/n knew she shouldn't get too attached to him, but just watching the fight didn't seem too bad, and she really wanted to go too.

She didn't have anything special to do after work anyway. "Alright. I'll come tomorrow." Y/n agreed, Wukong smiled at her.

She moved onto the last table and began cleaning it too, just at that moment she heard the door open. Y/n looked back to see Mk who walked in.

"I'm finished with the-- Monkey King!" Mk's tired voice switched to excitement and surprise quickly, wow. He looked enthusiastic and full of energy just like that. "Wait, what are you doing heeee-" Mk's voice faded away once his eyes landed on you. Wukong cleared his throat and Mk shut his mouth.