(A)(H/C)(F)Wukong

Plot;
Wukong x cursed reader, reader has a gaping hole in her stomach that causes her night terrors. Mk takes Y/n to Wukong to prove that he's Monkey King's successor, and in the end Wukong finds out about the wound

Words;
4.8k

Requested?
Yes

Warnings;
Night terrors, and maybe slight thoughts of suicide? Not really. Kinda. Sorry -

Y/n gripped her bed sheets and let out another moan of pain, it was starting again.

She clenched her teeth upon feeling sharp burning pain on her stomach. Usually it wasn't so bad around 10pm to 1am but from then on all that she could do was scream in pain, because it would just get worse and worse.

She obviously couldn't live in the city because of this, her screams would wake up everyone, that was why she lived in the forest, a little further away from the city. She didn't really have a choice, she didn't like it around here but she couldn't risk people seeing her like this.

Doctors couldn't just cure a curse, they might even experiment on her once they find out about this.

Y/n heard music, she immediately recognized her phones ringtone. Y/n groaned and lifted her head, she took the phone in her hands. Oh God, what did Mk want now? It was midnight. Y/n answered the call either way.

"Mk it's middle of the night, what could you possibly be calling me for that's so important?" Y/n asked, rubbing her eyes. She winced again, clenching her teeth in order to stop herself from letting out any noise.

"No one believes that I'm Monkey King's successor! Can you believe that!?" Mk exclaimed through the phone, Y/n sighed.

"I believe you. And Mei does too." Y/n said, there was since before Mk asked, "You believe me?" Y/n carefully got up on her feet, she was tired of sitting anyway.

"A little." Y/n said, she heard Mk groan. "Even you don't believe me! Okay, tomorrow we're going to see Monkey King and you're coming!" Mk said, Y/n opened her mouth to complain but Mk spoke first. "I know you sleep during day, but it won't be long! I promise! Please!" Mk said, Y/n let out another groan of pain, she hated this fucking curse.

she just wanted to kill herself at this point, she might even actually do it because she couldn't last this any longer if she didn't find a way to stop this curse.

"Alright, alright. I'll go with you." Y/n gave in, she could already imagine Mk's cheerful smile. "Okay, see you tomorrow then!" Mk hung up, Y/n put away her phone with a wince, usually every night she had to take off her shirt, because even if a small feather touched her wound it would be extremely painful, she couldn't have any sort of objects or clothes near her stomach.

She obviously couldn't sleep during night because of this, that was why she needed to change her routine.

The pain should end about at 4-5am, but every day that passes Y/n just wished she didn't have to go through this, she wished this curse didn't exist. Living like this was like living in hell. Quite literally.

Y/n sat back down on the bed and grabbed the book she just started reading today, she had to do something to pass time and distract her from pain, even if it was just for a little bit.

...

Mk picked her up earlier than she expected he would, around 9am.

He was rambling on about how his friends didn't trust him the whole way they walked to the city, Y/n was kinda getting bored of it but didn't interrupt him. "Don't you think Sandy would be mad if we steal his boat?" Y/n asked him, this boat seemed a little too expensive.