(F)Wukong

Plot;
Y/n is a goddess and has low vision, she stays with Wukong to keep out of trouble. Mk was training but when he spotted Y/n using magic to build pictures about her background life with smoke, Mk abounds his training and joins Y/n where Y/n explains to him how she met Wukong and stuff about her life. Mk goes away to tell Tang and Pigsy about the story while Y/n and Wukong have a cuddle session >:0

Words;
2.8k

Requested?
Yes

Y/n smiled at the monkey's who made their was over to her, she hadn't noticed them.

Even if her vision wasn't as good as it used to be she could still see, but her vision was still very blurry.

Y/n picked up the monkey closest to her and began to pet it, the other monkeys came closer to her and settled themselves around her, she often hung out with them since she was always at Flower Fruit mountain, though she didn't mind it.

It was nice here, besides she couldn't really leave alone. Her vision was pretty bad during night, it was almost as if she was blind completely. But luckily Wukong was there with her, her only regret was that she was never able to look at her lover clearly or the beautiful views clearly in her life, but she wouldn't change her past for anything.

In the end, it was all worth it to meet Wukong.

Y/n began to hum a song she usually sung to the monkeys, her mind drifted off towards the time Wukong caught her singing by accident, she was so embarrassed by it.

She couldn't help but smile at the memory, then she heard something beside her.

"So um, Y/n right? Or do I call you Ms. L/n?" Y/n stopped petting the monkey and turned her head around, she recognized Mk immediately. Though she couldn't see him well, she had seen him a lot of times to be able to tell it was him.

"You can call me Y/n." Y/n said calmly, she continued petting the monkey.

Wukong told her a lot about Mk, Wukong was so frustrated when Mk was training behind his back with Macaque, but Y/n just hugged him and helped him relax, they ended up cuddling and she ended up soothing him.

Y/n didn't see Macaque for a long long time, but she couldn't believe he did something like that.

"Monkey King told me that you don't really leave this mountain... Why is that?" Mk asked her, Y/n smiled at him gratefully. She never had anyone asking her such questions, she missed having friends to talk to.

Meeting new people, going to new places... "That's because my vision isn't the best... I can't leave without supervision." Y/n explained, Mk blinked at her in surprise.

"How did you meet Monkey King? You're both immortal, right?" Y/n didn't notice it before but there was a hint of curiosity and excitement in his voice.

"Well, I suppose I can tell you a story of my journey." Y/n said, she stopped petting the monkey before using her hands to create a image out of smoke, the smoke was the color of f/c (favourite color), it shined brightly in the air. She could hear Mk gasp in excitement, he settled himself a little closer to her, his attention drawn to the view in front of him.

(Forgive me, I haven't read JTTW and it's a little difficult to understand it, so if I mess something up I'm sorry 😭 and idk if this backstory is good sorry-)