(A)(H/C)(HC) Macaque & Wukong

Plot;
Macaque and Wukong with a reader who has Hanahaki disease, HC means it's a headcanon

Words;
2.8k

Warning;
Blood

Requested?
No

Wukong;

- You usually spend a lot, lot of time with Wukong. But you couldn't be with him for long because Wukong was usually busy, training Mk and saving the world.

- You really had no idea how this even started, maybe because you two almost accidentally kissed each other.

- You two were just chilling and watching TV, you complaining that this movie was boring and Wukong just hushing you.

- You tried to take the TV remote away from him but Wukong wasn't willing to, and it was really hard to steal it from him might I add. Though Wukong was having fun watching you struggle.

- You had enough and you just pushed him down to the ground in hope of snatching away the remote from him, but his tail was wrapped around you which caused you both to fall down, with you on top of him.

- Both of you were completely frozen in place, staring at nothing but each other's eyes. You were so eager to kiss him then but Wukong cleared his throat and said that if you really want to you could watch something else.

- The way he avoided your eyes made you feel disappointed, had he not wanted to kiss you? Did he not love you after all? You were sure he did because he was more affectionate than usual but this just made your doubts rise.

- Either way, you moved away from him so he could get up and you continued watching movies and talking as if nothing happened.

- Then you begun doubting he loved you and it left a pang in your heart, it made you feel so sad. Who knew a heartbreak could hurt this bad?

- All you could do was stay in your bed and cry, bawling your eyes out.

- But you should be glad that he was at least still your friend, right?

- One night you woke up to the feeling of needing to throw up, you rushed to the bathroom but what you threw up wasn't quite what you were expecting. Your coughs were violent as something soft crawled out of your throat, it was a small pink petal which left you totally confused.

- How the fuck did you cought out a petal, last time you checked you didn't eat flowers for breakfast.

- You didn't think much of it and just went to sleep, soon after you forgot about it until one night it happened again and at that point you knew it was definitely serious.

- So you looked it up, turns out you have Hanahaki disease, which means that you would cough out flowers, endless wave of them until you die. Or you can confess to the person you love and live...

- You weren't exactly sure what to do, this disease was so rare yet it somehow affected you.

- You still had time to think, so the best you could do was cut contact with anyone and just stay in your home, thinking of your next moves.