[S] Last fic from me.

I'm not going to write x readers anymore. But I did write a smut a while back so this will be my last post before retirement.

It is probably the most in character smut I wrote, so yeah.

Only read if 16+.

Anyway, that's all from me, thanks for sticking by and goodbye 👋

__________________________________

Y/n put the pillow down on the floor then crossed her arms, looking between Macaque and the pillow. "Sit." She said, Macaque looked as uninterested as ever as he sat down, his tail slowly swishing before it came to a stop.

"Okay, now you'll stay right here all night and just sleep, and not move." Y/n said, Macaque chuckled and crossed his legs. "Not the best way to treat a guest but alright." He said.

Y/n shook her head, she looked away from him, the tip of her tail twitched. "You're just here because Mk forced us both to hang out and get along. Buuuut I'm not doing that." Y/n said, she knew Macaque and his schemes, she would rather prefer to be alone rather than be his friend.

He tricked her multiple times and made her very embarrassed on some occasions, she had every reason to hate him.

"Well, the kid would be disappointed then." Macaque commented, he now laid down on the pillow with a relaxed posture like he had no care in the world.

"Wukong and I made up already, mostly all of us are friends now. Everyone but you and me." Macaque said, pointing a claw at her them himself before he rested his head on his palm, looking up at her. "Why hold a grudge anyway? I don't remember I did anything ... Too offensive." Macaque smirked.

Y/n's frown deepened, she as much as Wukong had a long history, and Macaque was... Sometimes in it. Anytime he was he would do something to trick her, but now that she was close to Mk of course Mk wanted his close friend and his second mentor to get along.

Easier said than done, though. They were both still pretty distant, for the most part.

They had been friends at one point, but that was long forgotten.

They only became friends because they both held hatred for Wukong in the past, but that was all.

"I know what will happen. I'll open myself up to you and trust you, then you'll trick me, use me and run away." Y/n said, Macaque still had that stupid smirk on his face. She wondered if he ever took her words seriously in his life, at least once.

"What could I even possibly want? I don't need anything, not for now at least." Macaque said, Y/n growled at that. "I'm sure you do want something. The only times you walk by me is to only take something you need." Y/n said, Macaque chuckled in response. "Maybe. But not this time."

Then they both went silent, Macaque curled up on the pillow like some cat and closed his eyes, probably going to sleep.

"... I really mean it. There's no more danger in the world for now, we could try to get along for the kid at least." Macaque said, his voice still held that playful and cocky tone but there was a hint of sincerity behind it. Y/n didn't reply to that, she walked over to her bed and sat down.

She looked at her phone, noticing Mk texted her. He asked for a video call, she wasn't sure why but she accepted anyway. She could see Mk's face pop up when she called him. "Hi! Are you two getting along well?" Mk asked with a smile.

Unfortunately Mk couldn't come because he hurt himself in one of his battles, so he was home with his leg bandaged up. "Yes. We're having so much fun and totally doing all the lists you told us for a sleepover... Watching the movie, pillow fights, that stuff." Y/n said, which was obviously a lie. Mk squinted his eyes at her through the screen.