Frogs and Kisses

C. A. Cupid x Hopper
I made this myself because I don't think there's enough of em'.
Also I'm headcannoning that Briar Beauty is a lesbian and her GF is Blondie Lockes.

It was the True Hearts Day dance and every fairytale character big and small was having a blast.
Well, almost everyone.

Hopper stared sadly at Briar and her new girlfriend, Blondie.
After months of trying to win her over Hopper just couldn't do it.
Briar only saw him as a friend.
Hopper guessed he could consider it as an upgrade as before they had become friends Briar just saw him as nothing but a desperate boy trying to desperately win her affections but couldn't due to his frog form that appeared every time he got tongue tied.

"Hey Hopper, is that seat free?" A voice asked.
Hopper turned to see C. A. Cupid.

C. A. Cupid, Adopted daughter of Eros and next in line for the Cupid mantle.
But even the daughter of love was having her own love issues.

"Um...Sure." Hopper said, moving a bit so that Cupid could take a seat.
Cupid sat down in a sad huff. 
"Something the matter?" Hopper asked, concerned for his friend. 
"Oh it's nothing. Just romance trouble for me." Cupid said, waving a hand dismissively.
"Oh. Yeah I know what that's like." Hopper said, rubbing a hand on his neck.

"You do?" Cupid asked, shock and empathy filled her eyes.
"Yeah, I've always loved Briar but now she's with Blondie and they look happy together, so I guess there's no hope for me." Hopper said, slumping in his seat. 
"I mean if it wasn't for my stupid curse maybe I would've been able to win her over by now!"  he said, waving his hands Kermit the Frog style.
Cupid chuckled at that. 

"Hey," She said putting a hand on Hopper's shoulder. "I don't know what Briar sees but I think you're a great guy and any girl would be lucky to have you." 
"You really think so?" Hopper asked. 
"I know so." Cupid said, confidently.
"Thanks Cupid." Hopper said.
"They really should call you Cute-pid! Wait! Um...I mean...Oh no." Hopper said, as he transformed into his frog form.

"Blast!" Hopper said now in his frog form.
Cupid couldn't help but laugh.
"Here let me help you with that." she said, and planted a kiss on Hopper's forehead, reverting him back to his human form.
"Thanks Cupid." Hopper said, leaning onto Cupid's shoulder.
"Anytime." Cupid replied leaning in as well. 
Together they watched as the True Hearts Day dance continued, fireflies forming an orange heart that surrounded them.