Aloha

Reader who reads this oneshot book: *minding their own business*

Suddenly the ground shakes and a rumbling sound is heard from above their head. 
The ceiling breaks to reveal...Misfit3001! The writer.
Wearing...flip-flops, and a Hawaiian shirt? And is that a pineapple drink with a straw and little umbrella in their hand?

Misfit3001: Aloha. Did you miss me?

The reader stares at them in awe, too shocked to speak, but then that shock turns into anger as they realize that Misfit3001 has been absent for about a month.
They open their month angry words and insults about to spill right out, but Misfit3001 puts a finger to their lips. 

Misfit3001: Okay, so I should probably explain myself. Because I know there are gonna be some hawks who are gonna say---

Just then the reader pushes aside Misfit3001's hand and begins to rant.

Reader: "OI! Where have you been? It has been A MONTH (or so?) Since your last update! I am one click away from the UnFollow button and you're stoopid to believe you can get away with------"

But before they could continue Misfit3001 stuff a sock in the reader's mouth.

Misfit3001: Yeah, like that. But LISTEN A Secundo! I have a perfectly good explanation for my absence. 
I know I have been goofing off on my duties and there are a bunch of hungry readers here CRAVIN' for some content. 
Unfortunately, I have responsibilities in the real world as well. Like homework, and chores, and trying to be a "functioning" member of society.

*It's frustrating I know. But we all gotta do it.*

Safe to say I was burnt out. Which is a serious condition that you guys should take seriously. I'm lookin' at YOU overachievers, workaholics, people who dedicate themselves to helping out others! TAKE SOME TIME OFF FOR YOURSELVES. 

Seriously, it's important to take a day off once and a while. Not too often, not too little, just a while. YOU NEED TO REST. Otherwise how can you be at your best if you are at your worst? 

TAKE. A. BREAK.

And that's exactly what I did. I went to Hawaii. Well...not really Covid is still a thing and while some of the restrictions are being lowered, travelling is still difficult at the moment. So I just went to Hawaii in my mind. 

Which is why I am dressed as such *gestures to flip-flops and Hawaiian shirt* 

So anyway, I am back now. And I got some oneshots for all my hungry readers out there. 

So stay tuned, and I'll see you on the next chapter! BYE!

Misfit3001 leaves creating another hole in the reader's ceiling as they do so.

The reader stands perplexed at all that had just happened, lost for words.  
Suddenly a voice cuts through the silence.
"Honey, why are there holes in our ceiling???"