My Little Secret

TimeKitty Cheshire x Lizzie Hearts

It was midday at Ever After High and Lizzie Hearts was preparing for rest and relaxation.
Lizzie was just about to get comfy when--
KNOCK KNOCK
There was a knock at the door.
Grumbling, Lizzie decided to ignore it. 
KNOCK KNOCK 
The knock came again, this time more firm.
KNOCK KNOCK

"Oh OF WITH THEIR HEAD!" Lizzie said, and got up to answer it. 
She opened the door and Blondie Lockes was standing there, a chipper smile on her face.
"Hi Lizzie!" She said. 
"Hello." Lizzie said, trying to be nice.
"Mind if I come in?" Blondie asked. 
"Yes." Lizzie said, blocking Blondie from coming in, she really wasn't in the mood. 

"So nice of you to visit," Lizzie said, changing the subject. "And so very unexpected."
"I love visiting people," Blondie said. "I always discover secrets."
"Secrets?" Lizzie said. 
"Yes, secrets," Blondie said. "Hidden messes, you know that sort of thing. Just trying to get the cat out of the bag." 
"Cats?" Lizzie said.
"You seem so prim and perfect," Blondie continued. "But everyone has something to hide."
Lizzie bit her lip, and fiddled with her skirt. She hoped she didn't look nervous. Because she indeed did have a secret.
A huge secret, a secret she didn't want anyone to discover, especially not Blondie Lockes.

"Well, rest assured there are no secrets with me." Lizzie said. "Goodbye."
"But wait---" Blondie said, but Lizzie had already shut the door.
"Finally," Lizzie said, she turned to face her bed.
"You can come out now," Lizzie called. 

There was a rustle of pillows, then a smile without a body appeared and soon enough it's body and appeared as well, revealing Kitty Cheshire.
"Ooooh, you sure showed her." Kitty purred. 
The two were silent for a few minutes, then they both burst out laughing. 

Lizzie jumped onto her bed and wrapped Kitty into a tight hug, peppering her face with kisses.
"Lizzie stop it." Kitty moaned, but made no attempt to try and stop her.
"Awe but you're just so cute," Lizzie said, showering her girlfriend in more kisses.
"Heh," Kitty said, smiling. 
She then disappeared.

Lizzie sat up confused, and looked all around her for where her girlfriend might be. 
"Kitty? Kitty? Where did you go?" 
Her question was soon answered when Kitty appeared on top of her and showered her face with kisses. 
Lizzie let out a squeal. 
Kitty laughed. 
They both kissed again. 

"I love you." Lizzie sighed, kissing Kitty one more time.
Kitty chuckled. 
"I love you more." she whispered, and gave Lizzie a very passionate kiss on the lips. 

The End...Is only the Beginning,

Sorry this took so long to write
Anyway, there is a serious issue with how creatures are being treated.
At least 1 Million creatures get abused in a year and most of them are pets.
This number needs to go all the way down till' it's a zero.

Fortunately there are people who care!
Go to this website right here:

Fortunately there are people who care!Go to this website right here:

There's a QR code for you to scan.

If you have any questions there is an email there that says they will answer them.
Go check it out.
Let's help our creature friends!
A little bit of kindness can go a long way.
Well, what are you waiting for? Do it!

Disclaimer! I am NOT being sponsored. It's a real website check it out and if you have any questions there is an email in the website where you can put all your questions.

Thank you.

Have a lovely day/night, and,
I'll see you in the next chapter.

Byyyyyyeeeeeeeee!