A Knight Under The Mistletoe

Darling Charming x  Fem!Reader

Requested by: jinx654

Merry Christmas or Happy Hanuka. Whatever you celebrate. I hope you're all having a great time in this month of December! With your own traditions and delicious food. 
The Halloween one-shot has been put on hold due to my poor time management ass being too busy to finish it. So in the mean time please enjoy this little Christmas special. 

Now, ONTO THE ONE-SHOT!

(Just a little mood music, feel free to play whenever.)
Disclaimer! This song belongs to Sia. I have no ownership over it and I make zero financial profit out of sharing it with you. 

Christmas eve at Ever After, join us in this chapter,
As we read this story, of love, humor, and glory.
Starring Darling Charming, she slays dragons (that's not alarming) and (Y/n) Snow, she has a smile that can set a room a glow. 

This is their tale, now take a seat, and let the story unveil!

Twas' the Night of Christmas at Ever After High and the students and staff were feasting on cakes and pie. 
They were all partying their hearts out, the only way of talk was for you to shout. 

Among the loud crowd, were (Y/n) and Darling, sitting together romance a sparking.
You'd think these two were a couple. But alas you'd be wrong, for were in the friend-zone! Too afraid to make a move! Too afraid that the other might disapprove.

Yet tonight, Darling was determined. At last she'd get her girl and if she said no then hey, at least she gave it a twirl. 
"Hey (Y/n)!" Darling said with a yell. "I wanna show you something that is super swell!" 
Curious, (Y/n) followed Darling into the cold outside, wondering why this thing couldn't have been inside. 

"I don't get it, what am I looking at?" (Y/n) asked, scratching her head.
"Look up!" Darling excitedly said.
(Y/n) looked and saw: 

"Mistletoe." (Y/n) breathed truly ecstatic. "Oh Darling! I love Mistletoe! I love you so much I could kiss you, you know!"
Realizing what had come out of her mouth, (Y/n) tries to recover before things go south.
"Oh! Well...um, we don't have to if you don't want to," (Y/n) began, her face a shade of pink. "But it's not that I don't want to, I mean I want to, but I want to with your consent that is---"
Darling stood perplexed, meanwhile I was simply vexed.
For in the span of one sentence it would seem that (Y/n) had ruined the rhyming scheme. 

Oh well! Just kiss already!

Then with out further a do Darling kissed her, and it was magical.
When the kiss finally ended (Y/n)'s face was so red it would make Amity jealous.
"I can't believe that just happened!" (Y/n) said, flustered.
Darling just giggled and whispered in (Y/n)'s ear:

"Merry Christmas (Y/n), I love you."

Ever After High Oneshots wishes you all Merry Christmas or Happy Hanuka and a Happyish New Year! See you in the next chapter!