This Romance is Just Right

Briar Beauty x Blondie Lockes
Imma say it.
Briar is a lesbian
(This is just my opinion  so nobody attack me please)

Briar entered the Hocus Latte Café, shopping bags hanging on her arms her shades covering her eyes.

Briar Beauty, Daughter of Sleeping Beauty.
She's destined to go to sleep for a hundred years, but while she's awake she plans on spending every waking moment living her best life. 

At one of the tables with her nose in her MirrorTablet sat a girl with curly blonde hair, a blue and yellow dress with bear and key accents.

Blondie Lockes, Daughter of Goldie Lockes and everyone's favorite blogger.
And right now she's having trouble finding a date to take to the True Hearts Day dance whose just right.

"Hey Blondie." Briar greeted, taking a seat on the chair across from Blondie.
"Briar!" Blondie exclaimed, looking up from her MirrorTablet. "Thanks for coming at such short notice. I need help!"
"Really?" Briar asked, putting her shopping down. "What's the problem?"
"This!" Blondie said, showing Briar a bagillion photos of boys on her MirrorTablet. "I need a date for the True Hearts Day dance and none of these boys seem just right!" 

As Blondie spoke, Briar couldn't help but let her heart give a flutter, Blondie looked cute when she was rambling about her fairy little problems. 
"Stop that!" Briar thought to herself. "Blondie needs your help! Not you thinking how cute she looks. Even if it is true"
"...So can you help me please Briar?" Blondie asked, finishing her fairy long ramble.

Snapping out of her Blondie admiring daydream, Briar puts a hand on Blondie's hand. "Of course I'll help you." she said.
"Spelltacular!" Blondie said, standing up. 
"Come on! We've got to start now!" 
Blondie grabbed Briar's hand and pulled her out of the café.
"Woah!" Briar said, holding onto her shades, a small blush on her face.

"What about him?" Briar asked, pointing to a boy with his hair swept back

"No, his hair is too much on his left side." Blondie said. "So he won't be able to see me if I ever come up to him from that direction." 

Briar sighed, that was the 15th boy Blondie had rejected so far, they were now in the Beanstalk Bakery, where almost everyone was at the moment.

"Okay." Briar said, pealing her eyes through the crowd. 

"What about him?" Briar asked, pointing to a boy with glasses and brightly colored clothes.
"No, too colorful." Blondie said, frustrated. "Ugh, I keep telling you Briar none of these boys are just right!"

Blondie sank down into her chair in a huff. "They're either too mysterious, too quiet, too loud, there's just no winning."
"I know what you mean." Briar said, putting a hand on Blondie's shoulder. "But hey at least you don't have a frog boy chasing you for forever after." 

"Oh yeah. Don't you like him though?" Blondie asked, an eyebrow raised.
"Who Hopper?" Briar asked, taking a sip from her Hocus Latte. "Nah, he's just not my type you know?" 

"Yeah, it just seems like no-one is just right." Blondie agreed. "Why can't we just have girlfriends instead?"

At those words Briar almost choked on her latte. 
"Was that a confession?" Briar mentally asked herself.
"I mean don't get me wrong boys are cute and all but they never seem to be just right." Blondie continued. "Don't you agree Briar? Briar?"

But Briar was having a mental argument with herself to pay attention.
"If it was then now's my chance! But if it wasn't this could really put a damper on our friendship! But what if it was?"
"Briar? Briar?" Blondie said, waving a hand in front of Briar's face.

"Alright, Briar it's now or never." Briar thought.

Taking a deep breath, Briar stood up, got down on one knee.
Blondie was confused by the gesture but before she could say anything Briar spoke.

"Blondie Lockes," Briar said, taking Blondie's hand for the quadrilienth time that day.
"You are an Spelltacular girl, with a hextastic personality, and I have loved you for a Forever After long time now. So----with that being said---Will you be my date for the True Heart's Day dance?" 

A crowd had stopped to watch, one person was even recording it on their mirror phone.
Blondie was speechless, she had always felt something for Briar but never knew Briar had felt the same.
Regaining her words she jumped up from her chair.
"YEAS! YES! ONE THOUSAND TIMES YES!" she yelled.
The crowd that was watching cheered and Briar let out a sigh of relief.

Part 2 coming soon!