Prologue

Let's get this shit~

________________

It was another bright day in Seoul. The sun has risen up and giving us his brightest smile in the form of sun rays which were shining on the earth like some kind of diamond.

The sound of birds chirping were making the place peaceful. Wind was running here and there was making the surrounding more appealing.

The time was around 7 AM. People from the City of Seoul was running to reach on their job destination on time. Trying to catch up the Trains and Buses. The cars were going through the roads at high speeds. From the same roads which were peacefully silent previous night, few hours ago.

Long fingers were buttoning the neatly ironed shirt. Then wearing an elegant coat upon it. The Male wore his expensive Rolex watch on his wrist and spraying some of his favourite dark and musky cologne on his body which was expansive too.

He wore his shoes and checked himself last time. His hands swirled through his hairs making it messy which were already messy. He like it that way. After checking out himself he hummed at his own reflection satisfied with his appearance.

He was wearing a simple white shirt which was tucked under his pants and a dark blue coloured coat upon it which have small strips printed on it with same blue colour itself. On bottoms he was wearing pants which was matching to his coat. It was simple but elegant.

His face features hold an dark aura with his dark black hairs. Sharp eyes with brown orbs, double eye-lashes giving his almond eyes an dangerous look. His sharp yet dark eye-brows was powerful, honey tanned skin were shinning, sharp jaw, curly looks were falling on his forehead, peach coloured lips looking tempting as ever. His whole look was giving him an Mafia type aura.

Ones he was done looking at himself he made his was downstairs. Maids bow at him ones they saw him he gave a small smile which didn't reach his eyes but no one notice, as they should.

Ones he was out of his house which was an Mansion specifically he let out a sigh taking a deep breath, inhaling the smell of mother land, he walk towards his car as his driver opened the door for him.

When he seated himself inside the car he took out his cell phone from his pockets going through a certain app. When the app finally opened he checked out his emails and posts, but look up when he heard his driver clearing his throat to get his attention. He look up at him with his alluring eyes the driver gulp and nervously said

"W-here to sir?" His driver asked, scared that might he will get scolding from his 'sir'

"Press Conference" he replied simply but darkly in his deep husky voice while again averting his gaze back to his phone. His driver nodded when he got the reply and started to drive to their destination.

__________________

When he finally reached his destination his driver got out of the car and opened the door for him.

When he step out, all the reporters and media's marched towards him holding camera's in their hands while questions all ready to let out.

But before they could reach him, 2 bulky looking bodyguards in white shirt and black coat immideately came towards him and blocked him from both side in a protecting manner.

Shouting of them could be heard but he just passed a small yet polite smile towards them while walking inside the building. The bodyguards following him from behind.

The building was huge. Maybe have 120 or more floors. Whole building was covered by glasses giving it an expansive look.

The conference was on 58th floor so he immideately made his way towards the elevator and pressing the floor number after the bodyguards entered as well.