CHAPTER 4

A Week Later

It was pleasing or not so pleasing day yet again. Sunlight touched the earth softly like a plume. Orange coloured sun rays stripes hit the huge building making the glass shine in the same colour.

It was 6 O'Clock in the morning, everything was very much bright but, there were still some dark shadows were present. Bright shiny sunlight spread everywhere.

It was calming, the light wasn't itching in eyes. It was pleasing yet breathtaking.

As usual, today again Jungkook was sleeping in deep slumber without any care. But, today he himself set alarm of 6 O'Clock. He decided to woke up early today.

The loud sound of alarm echoed throughout the silent room. Today, the curtains were closed which made the beautiful room all dark.

Groaning slightly Jungkook opened his pretty doe eyes. He stretched his arms slowly after sitting straight, resting his back on the headboard.

He rubbed his eyes with both of his fists and yawned cutely. His eyes were still half close half open. He got up from the bad and folded his blanket masilly and throw it inside he cupboard.

Ha walked straight to his bathroom to get ready for the day after grabbing his cloths from the same cupboard.

It was nearly 6:30, place was more brighten up and clear then before. Jungkook came out after taking shower all dressed up.

He was wearing a yellow sweater and white pants. He combed his blue hairs and applied his lipbalm as usual on his soft lips and want out after grabbing his phone and stuffing it in his pockets.

Strong smell of delicious banana milk hit his nose which lead him to the refrigerator automatically.

Opening the electronic machine, he grabbed a bottle of banana milk happily and want straight to the living room.

He knocked Jimin's door three times on his way while shouting "Jiminie, wake up, we have to leave soon" He exclaimed and plopped on his couch.

They decided to visit there best friend Kim SeokJin. Kim SeokJin is 24 year and owner of a beautiful and famous bakery named 'Muddy Cup'

Both Jungkook and Jimin meet him when he was studying final year in their high school which was a collage too. Even though Jin is 5 years older than Jungkook and 4 years older than Jimin, it didn't stop them from being friends.

They were bestfriend's since then. Both Jungkook and Jimin visit him ones a week whenever they were free.

Today is the last day of there holidays and from tomorrow onwards there collage will start and going to Jin's bakery is very normal for them and who will leave delicious food made by Jin and his chefs that too for free.

Jin open his bakery sharp at 7:00 AM and it isn't necessary for them to go this early but, after 8:00 O'clock lot of people start coming and Jin become so busy after that. His bakery is famous in Seoul that's why they prefer to go early.

It was almost 7 O'clock when Jimin's room's door finally opened. "You ready Jungkook" Jimin questioned, when he spotted the small bunny on the couch lying while watching T.V.

"I'am ready from past 10 minutes, Jiminie. And you so-called crush won't be there then what took you so long?" Jungkook questioned, annoyingly. As it was him who wait for Jimin always.

"Sorry Kookie, now I' ready right then lets go" Jimin dragged the sulking younger out of there apartment.

Jin's bakery was on walking distance so, they didn't booked any cab for them today.