CHAPTER 12

Missed the story?

_______________________

Taehyung speed up his car wanting to reach at his mansion as soon as possible. Although he have a well built house in the main city but he spends his most of the time in the mansion located in outskirts of town.

He is Surgeon but at the same time a Mafia King. He have to manage his time wisely. His time is the most precious thing for him yet he questions himself how carelessly he spend his time with that bunny.

If Namjoon would not have called him he still perhaps was spending his time with the boy without even noticing.

It's hectic for him to balance his time at both the places. His work of giving a new life to a human was as precious as taking life of his enemy and doing nasty to them.

He loved it when he sees fear in those people's eyes who deserve it at the same time loved too to see admiration and hope in those eyes who deserve it.

It may seems kinda fucked up how his professions are yet he enjoy it more then anything. Him being the dangerous Mafia who's one name is enough for people to dirty there pants is something he grately admires.

This Mafia name goes with 'V' which is known by the entire place yet they didn't know that the V is the only person who goes with 'Kim Taehyung' at the same time. If they got to know his real side they'd question there existence until then.

He stoped his car just in front of the gate and got out as soon as possible. He doesn't live in this mansion alone. His Mafia workers , people who work under him in Mafia business and dealers can came here anytime. It is handled by his man named Yoongi.

He swirled his right hand through his hairs removing the locks from his forehead and opened the car door at the same time from left hand. He kept the key stuck in between his slender fingers and walked straight to the door which was close. He didn't looked at the guards who were bowing at him in respect and minded his own business.

He opened the door and want straight to his cabinate. He took out a bottle of water for himself and set down on his huge chair in manspread. He sighed and gulped down the water down his throat.

It was when he gulp down the entire bottle and throw it in the dustbin near by, he heared a knock on the door. He hummed and rested his head on his arms which were behind his head and closed his eyes.

Namjoon entered the room and frowned at such dark and silent atmosphere. He clicked on the lights and turned on the AC.

"Should I call him here?" Namjoon questioned. He waited for his boss to reply. "Hmm?. Gather at the hall area with him and others" he said huskely, eyes still close busy recalling his memories he made with certain someone half an hour ago.

Namjoon nodded in short and went outside. He sighed more deeply and opened his eyes to change his cloths in something better.

He came out of the washroom of his room wearing black letern tee and black short trousers and made his way downstairs while adjusting his watch. The heavy thick golden chain that was wrapped around his neck was bouncing along with his steps.

The whole mansion was surrounded by darkness because people living here like it that way. Few yellow table lamps made the place visible.

When he looked up while climbing down the stairs he saw all the important and main members of his gang standing in front of the king sized couch.

He walked straight to them and set in the middle of the couch like a King he is. His black hazel eyes looked at the watch for one last time and he looked ahead straight at everyone's soul. His pupils moved from straight to the left just to find the man standing there for whom he came all the way leaving something important.