CHAPTER 10

Me thinking you guys are liking this story but the amount of comments says otherwise :(

___________________

Jungkook panicked and checked his pockets yet again. As long as he remembered, he did had his phone when he left their house in the morning.

"How would I know where it is?" Taehyung replied eyeing the bunny who was trying to find his phone in every pockets again and again.

"Sir, can you please hurry up. We have more customers who are waiting in line" The owner said when he noticed that the boy wasn't ready to pay the remaining amount any time soon.

Jungkook looked at him with teary eyes and then at Taehyung with wobbly lips finally asking for some help.

Taehyung came forward and grabbed younger's arm with his one hand and pulled him behind his back securely and stuffed his hands in his pockets and payed the remaining amount by his card along with glaring at the man with his sharp eyes who avarted his gaze here and there due to fear.

"Let's go bunny" he muttered under his breath and grabbed Jungkook's small palm with his huge one and pulled him outside of the shop.

"It's all because of you!" The bunny boy shouted as soon as they came out of the shop. Taehyung made an annoyed face, so feed up with bunny's tantrums at him.

"And how so?" He questioned darkly eyeing deep at the doe eyes sparkling with tears. Jungkook looked at him for two seconds blankly and slowly his face started to scrunch up little by little and-

"Uwaaaaaaaah" a loud cry echoed in the pathway by Jungkook who set down on the ground in front of the shop, bringing his legs closer to his chest and hiding his head between them, crying his heart out.

Taehyung widened his eyes as soon as he saw the others action. His eyes darkened not at all liking that his bunny is crying like this. He so wanted to punch someone right on the face to calm himself down.

He bend down and held the shoulders of the boy and shook him slowly trying to make him look at him. "Jungkook don't cry. look here, stop crying" Taehyung said trying his best to make the boy look up and stop crying. He was loosing his patience looking at the boy.

"I-its all because of you. Ma s-scooty is damaged a-and now p-phone is misshing" Jungkook let out between his cries and sniffs.

"Yes it's all because of me and I'm ready to make everything right just stop crying please" Taehyung said almost begging the boy to stop his cries. He would have shouted at the boy to stop this act but looking at his state he didn't.

After a good 10 minutes Jungkook stoped crying and is now wipeing his face with hai yellow hanky and sniffing his nose time to time. They both were standing now and Taehyung was admiring the beautiful view.

Believe me, he is the boss of the mafia world and is a reputed Surgeon and have hundreds of work to do yet just to get a glimpse of this boy he left all his work behind to be with him.

He questions himself what's the reason of such change in his behavior. You see now a days he tends to feel more lively. A sense of blastic feeling generates in him. A kind of shock or a threatening, devine power take all his sick sense within itself and leaves him in complete flowry feeling when he meets this boy.

This boy got something special that makes the mafia feel something he never felt. A curiosity of discovering more and more and leaving nothing but a blank page. An empty canvas which is totally blank yet millions of thoughts run in mind to fill it like how we desire. He shows his desires grately and giddily to himself yet left behind to show it to others.