CHAPTER 7

"No means No! are you guys serious!?"Jungkook shouted with top of his lungs and others sighed in worry.

People say every new day brings something better from yesterday. Everyone one have different tendency of speaking and some people thinks like that.

The soothing feeling of every new morning is instinctive and gave new hope just by small things. One can even witness the real beauty of nature in something as small and tender as flower but for Jungkook, his every new day is getting worst from his yesterday.

Its just like an alchemy that changed his happy giggly life within a days. He didn't thought that encountering  with a complete stranger will bring this much amount of trouble that it will came up to his life.

He just woke up from his beautiful sleep in the morning just to hear that he have to apologize for misbehaving and spatting rubbish about a great man.

Ironic isn't it?

I mean he didn't even did anything for which he have to apologize. The Great Surgeon as his hyung addressed that man should apologize him instead but here we are.

"Jungkookie, listen to me bun. All you have to do is say a simple sorry thats it. He is a huge personality and you insulted him in front of the public. He have many connections. Do you want to risk your life like that?" Namjoon ask calmly yet softly. He need to make Jungkook understand otherwise things won't be good.

Right now, both Namjoon and Jin visited their apartment around 9AM. All of them are trying hard to make Jungkook understand the situation.

They believe that maybe Jungkook is right and not lying but they thought that he simply misunderstood the whole situation and think that Taehyung wasn't actually staring at Jungkook.

Jin recently got to know that Taehyung is a huge Mafia Boss. Even though he knows that his boyfriend, Namjoon works for Mafia but he never got to see the leader or the boss whom he works for.

In morning when Namjoon told him about his and Taehyung's conversation yesterday he got worried sick and he himself drag Namjoon here to take Jungkook to the Mafia's house to apologize to him because he knows Mafias are ruthless and won't hesitate to get their hands on his naive Jungkook.

"But why will I even to that! Its not my fault at all that I have to apologize! And famous personality you say joonie hyung!? I don't even know who is he!" He glared at all of them in anger.

Jin went near him and set on his knees in front of the angry bunny who was all ready to bite anyone.

He gently cupped his face and softly said "Listen to me googie. Just saying sorry for ones will end every problem. You don't have to do it again just ones. Don't you see how worried me and Namjoon is? You like seen us like this"

Jin blackmailed him. He know its wrong but he dont have any option other then this other wise it will risk Jungkook's life.

Jungkook's angery eyes softened slowly as he look at his Jin hyung who was pleading him with puppy eyes. He felt bad for worrying his only beloved hyungs like that.

And thats how he finally agreed that he will go there with Namjoon and will apologize for his childish behaviour.

Even though he doesn't want to face the cocky man again but he have to for his hyungs. For one last time he agreed to meet the annoyingly handsome man just to end his misery.

______________

It was the time around 10:30 when Namjoon along with Jin and Jungkook went out of there appartment. They all had there breakfast made by Jin and Jimin after both the younger in them got ready.