CHAPTER 11

Early surprise update!
I hope it will make you happy :)

____________________

Jungkook awed looking at the beautiful showroom. It was huge. Maybe bigger then their apartment complex. It was Apple store which got all type of Apple products.

His sparkly eyes lost its direction when he felt a tug on his hand. He looked down just to find Taehyung holding his hands, intertwining their fingers together. He frowned and before he could protest about it Taehyung himself spoke up.

"It's a huge store and I'm sure you'll get loss if I won't hold your hand as you never came here right?" Taehyung said looking at Jungkook with his hazel eyes. Taehyung smirked and looked at the Younger who scrunched his face watching him smirking as he was no longer wearing any mask publicaly.

Jungkook passed him and angry look and stomped his foot on the ground and lowly mumbled "what does he think of himself!?"

His tiny hands felt so soft in Taehyung's large ones that Taehyung can't help to caress the soft skin with his thumb. He tightly grabbed it in his hands like he'll never let it go. Before Taehyung could take a step forward Jungkook stoped him.

"Give me your phone first. I have to inform Jiminie. He must be worried" Jungkook said looking at Taehyung for his phone. Taehyung's eyes darkened at the name. Jungkook always stays with that boy which gives him an irritating feeling.

He unwillingly took his phone out and pass it to younger. Jungkook dialed Jimin's number as he was warned by his parents to remember their , Jimin's and his phone number always so that if he got kidnap somewhere he can call them for help.

He took 4 rings for Jimin to pick up his calls. Jimin frowned looking at the unknown number calling him. His heart beat risen up as he immideately picked up the call.

"H-hello?" Jimin shuttered out holding the phone with both of his hands while sitting in the taxi.

"Hello Jimine" Jungkook's bubbly voice shouted back from the phone. "Jungkook! Are you okay!? Where are you?! I've been calling you from past 2 hours where are you!!?" Jimin shouted at him through phone but deep down hearing the others voice he was sure the kid was fine.

"I'm totally fine hyung. Don't panic. I'm sorry for making you worried. My phone got lost that's why I couldn't picked up your calls. I'm fine I'll be back home in a while" Jungkook replied feeling extremely guilty for worrying his hyung for his carelessness. His voice was coming small and sad.

"With whom you are now? I'm coming to the mall. Wait for me outside okay" Jimin said. He finally sighed knowing the boy is safe.

"No Jiminie! You don't have to come. I-im somewhere else w-with a - a friend. I'll be home soon" Jungkook panicked thinking Jimin must be near mall. He doesn't want him to know about him getting in an accident and the scooty getting damaged. As so he has to lie telling he is with a so called friend.

"Are you sure?" Jimin asked. Well he know Jungkook is shy yet a social butterfly with only those who are nice to him so he have a bunch of friends out there to hang out. So it wasn't a problem him hanging out with a friend.

"Yes! Of course! Please go home hyung . I'll be back soon" his hyung word melted Jimin's oh so emotional heart who barely got to hear it from the younger.

After talking with Jimin he cut the call and took a huge sigh. Everything is fine now. Maybe it wasn't that bad hanging out with this arrogant surgeon.

He returned his phone back to Taehyung who was already staring at him. "Friends huh?" Taehyung mocked and grabbed the phone with his palm. Intentionally touching Jungkook's hand making him annoyed .