CHAPTER 13

Hi?
Anyone? 

______________________________

"

Everyone, back to your work. I'll have a talk with Father about this matter and will take actions soon with everyone's acknowledge" Taehyung exclaimed when he was climbing the stairs. His phone was in between his slender fingers.

Everyone looked at him in confusion yet didn't dare to argue on his decision. He went near the fridge and took out a huge bottle of alcohol and started gulping in down his throat while eyes busy on the mobile screen.

He sighed when the high alcohol got mixed with his system. He looked up darkly at others who were still there watching his actions.

"I said get out guys" he stated darkly in his dry voice which came out so deep due to the toxic liquid present in his throat.

Everyone obeyed him immideately and they went to go to there respective work. "Jungmin, take some rest for now. Need to have a talk with you later" Says Taehyung, when he saw Jungmin going out of the mansion.

He gulped down large amount of alcohol again with hooded eyes and went near couch to check on the files which was present under the table of his patient who was having rib surgery. Even if he is drunk he is capable of performing a Surgery at the moment.

Jungmin went inside  the room present in the mansion to take some rest as he came back just few hours ago and came straight here to talk to his boss like friend.

Even though each member have their own residence still they spend time here when needed because there is always rooms present in here.

__________________

Jungkook sighed as he climbed the stairs with hands full of bags and his new phone. Though he reached his house half an hour earlier still he have to wait on the ground floor.

Taehyung's man came after 5 minutes of his call to him which surprised him. He took the scooty within himself and came back after a while by changing the colour of the head light.

In the mean time he had to give a huge explanation to the watchman about the whereabouts of his scooty. He told he missed something near by and his friend went to get it back there. He increased his sins by lying so much today.

Jungkook felt heavy wight right upon his body the moment he opened the door as Jimin hugged him tightly while stuffing his face in his neck.

"You're save! You didn't died! Oh my goddd!! I'm blessed" Jimin shouted in his ears. "Jiminshii! Leave me" Jungkook shouted. Jimin's breath tickled him in the ears which made giggle but annoyed too.

Jimin pampered his entire face with kisses again and again in happiness. "Umm– you leech leave me"  Jungkook pushed him inside and closed the door while rubbing his face with his henky.

He walked straight to the couch and throwed the shopping bags he was holding on the table along with the pizza box and plop down on the couch with legs dangling on the sides. It was a hectic day.

Hr closed his eyes in tiredness and sighed visibly. Jimin watched his all actions as his eyes landed on Jungkook's hand which was holding a shiny thing.

He contrasted his eyes to get a better view of the thing which was in Jungkook's hands and he gasped loudly when he spotted the apple logo in between his fingers.