#13

DOUBLE UPDATE!!
Read the chapter #12 before
reading this💜💜💜

Edited

Truth Untold

Soojin's POV :

I'm a Mafia .. yes I'm a Mafia.. you guys read it correctly..

And my boss is non other than Lee Dongwook!!, Y/n's father..

He specially appointed me to be her bodyguard..

I felt a little bad for lying to her about myself...

And at the same time I felt scared that what will she do if she get to know about my truth..?

And yeah I even know that her father want her to marry Kim Taehyung since he's a biggest business man so no one can touch Y/n's single hair!

After taking few sips of my drink I went to Y/n who was dancing crazily..

*Time skip*

I look at my phone....

10 : 45 pm

I sign as I take Y/n on my back... She's drunk..

As soon as I reach my car I place her on the passenger seat and I sat on the driver seat and drove off to Lee mansion..

I entered the mansion easily as the guards knows me.. I went to Y/n's bedroom and I placed her on the bed...

As I came downstairs I saw Lee Dongwook standing near the main door..

I again sign and went towards him...

Dongwook : explain..!

11 minutes later...

Dongwook : *sign* You can go home now!

Soojin : Okay.. boss!

With that I went to my apartment and after doing my night routine I layed on my bed ..

Thinking about what had happened in the club...

Flashback ~

After taking few sips of my drink, I went to Y/n who was dancing crazily..

I sign as I just noticed there's a lot of gangsters here just to kill Y/n..

Y/n still didn't notice to me..

I saw a man beside her with a weapon probably a gun..

Before Y/n could see me I quickly held the man by his arm and take him near the restroom....

I turned him around and twisted his hand making him groan in pain but no one can hear him due to the blasting music..

Soojin : do you think you can touch her? Say goodbye to the world!

Guy : I----

Before he could speak further I shoot him on his forehead using MY silent gun..