#2 Reality Check

A few weeks later

Things were going well With Stephanie Nicole Garica Colace became Roommates With Joseph Marteniez during a Smackdown live event Joseph got attacked By John Cena who blamed Joseph for Nikki leaving him yeah that ended with John getting Choke slammed through a Catering Table It got so bad that John started to interfere in Joseph's matches Trying to get him to loose every time the authority decided to do something about it at the Clash of Champions Payperview  Joseph Marteniez and John Cena would hash out there Differences in a Steel Cage Match hopefully this would put a end to this stupid and Petty Rivalry.

Meanwhile

Joseph was getting his morning Run in before having to leave later but when he got back To his Apartment His Roommate Stephanie Nicole Garica Colace aka Nikki Bella a Crying Mess.

Joseph what's wrong?

Stephanie John he Killed my Dog

Joseph That son of a Bitch don't worry I will beat the living shit out of him during our match at Clash of Champions

Stephanie thank you

Joseph that's not a man move go's to show you that Mr Hustle Loyalty and Respect has no Balls

Stephanie chuckles at that statement

Joseph I'm meeting with my sister Friday would you like to tag along

Stephanie as nice as that would be I don't want to be the awkward third Wheel

Joseph ok fair point but the offer still remains open

Stephanie oh what the hell I got nothing better to do.

Meanwhile in Knoxville, Tennessee

Malcolm Jacobs aka Malickai was preparing for his date Night with his lovely Girlfriend Saraya Bevies aka Paige The 2 had gotten together some time after Malcolm saved her from her Ex Boyfriend that would abuse her Former WWE Storyline Writer Kevin Dunn that ended with him getting thrown through 2 Walls. Oh when Stephanie McMahon and Triple H Found out Stephanie fired Kevin with a smile on her face WWE takes the safety of it's employees very seriously. When Saraya arrived She had bought some Chinese food just in case Malcolm burned the Food and she was right It's not that he's a bad guy or anything Saraya is convinced that Malcolm is cursed and from now on he would stay out of the Kitchen.

Saraya I talked to my Mum today

Malcolm oh really what did she say ?

Saraya at first she was mad that I was dating another person in the Wrestleling busines but after telling her what you did she wants to meet you

Malcolm that's awesome when ?

Saraya Monday after the Clash of Champions Payperview don't worry I spoke to Stephanie and Paul we have that Monday off

Malcolm My sister's former In-laws spoke to me again trying to take Alice from me only this time my Mom and Dad were over

Saraya oh bloody Hell how did that go ?

Malcolm well let's just say I won't be hearing from them anytime soon because they are Terrified of my dad

Saraya well that's good I guess.

Time Skip  Start of Raw

Monday night Raw opened up with The authority talking about this situation between Joseph Marteniez and John Cena and added a stipulation The winner of the steel Cage match will be The Number one Contender for The World Heavyweight Championship. Nikki Bella during her match against the Princess Of the Authority Summer Rae introduced a new Finishing Move Calling it The Bella Bomb which it's like the Batista Bomb but what was surprising during that match when coming out to the Ring Nikki was Waring A Tee of Joseph Marteniez so a lot of people were Suspicious. Later Would be the Contract Signing Between Joseph Marteniez and John Cena.

A Little bit later

The Anti Diva Paige had a one on one match against Her Frenemy Aj Lee but Both of them Were ambushed by Nikki Bella who was dead focused on becoming the Diva's Champion once again. after that Segment ended Once again Titus O'Neil was determined to defeat Malickai and like at Summer Slam And The Raw after Summer Slam Malickai beat the living hell out of Titus O'Neil but after the match Malickai attacked Titus choke Slamming him in to the Ring apron one of the Steel Steps and Then the announce Table after that Segment Ended a Malickai laughed Evil And he said the Malickai of Old is back and this is the price that anyone pays for standing in my Way.

A Little bit later

It was time for The Contract Signing between Joseph Marteniez and John Cena The Authority had extra Security just in case things went wrong very quickly because in this instance Joseph Marteniez was the Face and John Cena is The Heel so this would be very interesting to see.

Joseph you have a lot of balls for calling me a Coward from a guy that was afraid of Marriage and Kids

The Crowd ooed at that Statement John signed The contract first with Malice and Anger in his eyes but when Joseph signed it He used the Pen to Stab John in the Hand then Choke Slamming him through the announce Table then using the pen to sign The Contract In John's Blood like the undertaker did to Brock Lesner earlier this year (in this Undertaker never Lost to Brock Lesner) after That Segment ended The main event was Joseph Marteniez teaming up with Dolph Ziegler against The Miz and Mizdow. It was a good technical match up then Dolph made the Hot Tag to Joseph who tossed The Miz around like a Rag doll. With his Raw Power of course The Miz tried to runaway like the Cowardly Heel that he is but Joseph caught up to him like it was nothing. About 15 minutes in to the match Mizdow was taken down after Dolph Ziegler super Kicked Him off the apron in the ring The Miz was going for the Skull Crushing Finale but Joseph countered kicked him in the Gut and hit a wicked last Ride Power bomb earning the three count and the Win.

Time skip after the show is over

After raw ended Joseph went to go take a shower when he got out and to the Car in the Parking Garage his Friend Malcolm Jacobs aka Malickai had a very Angry expression on his face.

Joseph is it your sister's former In-laws?

Malcolm those little bastards want to sue me for Custody of Alice saying I'm not a fit father figure

Joseph when is the Court Date?

Malcolm The Monday before Clash of Champions

Joseph you know what count me in I'm going to be there for you my best friend.

Author's note

Joseph is there for his friend

Nikki tells Joseph how she feels

Karma comes back to bite Malcolm's sister's former In-laws