#4 Clash of Champions

(Pretend that's Malickai Holding Paige)

Sometimes some people's action's can cause people to beat the Living shit out of them on Smackdown John Cena said that he's Going to stop Joseph Marteniez from Reaching the top but then he said after he beats Joseph That Nikki will come back to her senses and come back to her senses and Get back together with him. That caused a Brawl to happen between John Cena and Joseph Marteniez they brawled all over the Arena but when they got Backstage Nikki Bella helped out By Kicking her Ex John Cena in The Balls and then shortly after Joseph Choke slammed John Cena into his Rental car. A little bit later in the Evening AJ Lee congratulated her Frenemy Paige on her engagement showing the respect she has for Her But Nikki Bella interrupted them saying that She will do what ever it takes To Win The Diva's Championship so she had Brie Hit Paige in the Back Several times in the Back with a Steel Chair. that was a mistake because Malickai came out Carrying Paige to the Back were the doctor's area to Channel his anger Malickai was put into a Chairs match against Seth Rollins that was Good But When They talked about Paige this sent Malickai into a fit of Rage that would Make Kratos Smile Malickai Choke slammed J and J Security Twice But To Beat Seth Rollins Malickai Choke slammed Seth Rollins into a Pile of Steel Chairs. Smackdown ended with Malickai standing Tall.

Time Skip Sunday Morning

Stephanie Nicole Garica Colace was woken up by by Not feeling her Boyfriend in the Bed with her so she got up out of Bed into the Kitchen dressed in one of Joseph's large Tee Shirts and Basketball Shorts to find her Boyfriend making Breakfast for Them Eggs Bacon Toast and Sausage.

Stephanie Thank you

Joseph for ?

Stephanie If it wasn't for you I never would have broken up with John and be unhappy with my life

Joseph this is Something that we didn't know that we needed but it happened anyways

Stephanie oh by the Way I'm having Lunch with Brianna today before the Payperview want to come with ?

Joseph sure that sounds good Plus your sister and I get along and that's strange

Stephanie that's pretty strange as well Considering the fact that your guys's Personalities are the Opposite

Joseph yeah.

Meanwhile

Malcolm Jacobs and his Fiancée Saraya Bevies were out With Malcolm's Niece Alice who has started to Walk it was so cute to see these two Young Superstars being parents while They had there matches tonight Alice would be watched by Amy Dumas aka Lita Malcolm's mother but currently They are getting there morning Workout in Malcolm is doing pushups with Saraya On his back to him she did not weigh that much so this could be very interesting. After there Work out Alice Woke up she was not Crying which is rare she just wanted to be held By her mother figure in Saraya.

Malcolm I always love that 

Saraya you know before I came here to The United States and wwe for that Matter I was pregnant but the guy I was with at The time he abused me and so I suffered a miscarriage and afterwards the doctor's said that I might not Be able to Have another Baby

Malcolm look when that day comes we will deal with it I love you Saraya with everything I have

Saraya I love you too Malcolm

Alice had fallen asleep in Saraya's arms so Saraya went her and Malcolm's room and layed down in the bed.

A few hours later

Joseph Marteniez and Stephanie Nicole Garica Colace had arrived at the Arena a bit Early then about 20 Minutes later Malcolm Jacobs and Saraya who already dropped Alice with Amy so everything was right in the world.