#10 Hell in a Cell

Tonight Careers will be altered forever when Superstars go into the Devil's play ground itself the Hell in a Cell before that Happens tonight Joseph Marteniez was Hanging out with his Girlfriend Stephanie Nicole Garica Colace aka Nikki Bella who they had a lot on there Minds Still talking about Marriage And Children so they had a idea to do something really impulsive. so after the Payperview Tonight Joseph and Stephanie would take flight to Las Vegas were they would Get Married In private A few Friends would be coming With to Witness This so there was that too look forward of Course they told Stephanie McMahon and Triple H because well they didn't want to get in trouble.

Joseph so you told your sister right

Stephanie yes You should have seen the look on her face

Joseph alright I just wanted to make Sure you wanted to Go through with this

Stephanie Of course I love You It would be stupid to Back out now.

Joseph right so Brianna Bryan Malcolm Saraya Jacob and Ashley will be Coming with us

Stephanie alright With that set in stone we need to focus on tonight

Joseph Alright I can't Wait to get my hands on your Bastard of a ex Tonight

Stephanie Please tell you win

Joseph I'm not telling you you then it would not be a surprise

Stephanie Ugh I hate you

Joseph I love you too babe.

Meanwhile in Charlotte,North Carolina

Jacob Levesque aka Jake Helmsley was getting his Bag Together when his Girlfriend Ashley Flier aka Charlotte Flair Hugged him from behind.

Jacob Someone's in a good mood

Ashley sorry I'm just so happy to have you in my life before we finally got Together I never thought I would Find love again so thank you for being the person that you are.

They broke the hug and the both of them looked into each other's eyes His Blue ones and her Green eyes and they kissed it was a tender and Sweet Kiss there was No doubt that these 2 were in love with each other.

Meanwhile in Knoxville, Tennessee

For Tonight Malcolm Jacobs aka Malickai would be Doing something special For his Ring gear tonight it was a mixture of what his father wore in his debut all those years ago at In your house and Jason Voorhees From The Friday the 13th Series. As he was getting his Stuff together He herd a cry down stairs so he rushed down the stairs nearly falling down them but when he got to the Living Room Alice Malcolm's Niece was being held by His soon to be Wife Saraya Bevies aka Paige.

Malcolm Sorry when I herd her cry I went to a over Protective Mode

Saraya I know love it was kind of Funny to see you almost Fall down the stairs

Malcolm Rude

Saraya I've been thinking about it a lot but I want to try and have a baby with you

Malcolm your serious

Saraya as a heart attack

Malcolm when do you want to try ?

Saraya after Wrestlemania next Year

Malcolm why wait so long

Saraya so I can go out with a Bang

Malcolm alright yeah that makes sense I'm looking Forward to it.

Hours later Start of Hell in a Cell

Hell in a Cell opened up between With the Tornado Tag team match Jade Neidheart and her sister Natalya vs Summer Rae and Eva Marie. the Match itself was as Jr Jim Ross would say it was a Slobber Knocker Hard Hitting and Very Physical. At one Point Point Jade Neidheart was down and Summer Rae talked about The Heart Family that Sparked a fit of Rage inside of Jade Neidheart that was on a Kratos Tier She relentlessly beat the Living hell out Summer Rae and made her Tap out to the Heart Family Submission the Sharpshooter After the Match Jade and Natalya said that would be the fate of anyone who tried to bring them down.