#7 Wrecking Ball

A few days later Saturday

Today would be very interesting because Joseph Marteniez is meeting his Girlfriend's parents for the first time Joseph even cut his hair and trimmed his facial hair while Joseph and Stephanie would be Gone Natalie who's still living with them at the moment would be having her sister Jade over So this could be interesting To get there They took Joseph's old Truck it was a gift from his older sister Pamela a 1989 Black Chevrolet Silverado. Joseph was Dressed in a black Dress shirt Blue Jeans and his favorite pair of black Sneaker Stephanie was Waring a beautiful Red Dress that Joseph had bought for her a few days ago. When they arrived they were met with Stephanie and Brianna's mother Kathy who Shook Joseph's hand and thanked him for Helping her Girl get out of that toxic relationship when they got inside they met there stepfather John Lauranitis here's the thing Joseph and John do not like each other at all but Stephanie told Joseph to be nice or he would not get any action ever so Joseph swallowed his pride and was nice to his Girlfriend's stepfather a little bit later Brianna showed up with Bryan then Brianna and Stephanie's brother JJ showed up. This was a slight complication because ever since Joseph arrived he has been talking smack about him non stop they got into a very heated conversation.

Joseph first off you don't know what the hell I've been through

JJ like you had a easy childhood

Joseph I didn't My father left My mom was a drug addict that cared more about getting high then her own kids

This actually caused JJ to apologize But Joseph did except his apology wanting to build a better relationship with his Girlfriend's family.

Meanwhile in Charlotte,North Carolina

Jacob Levesque was getting ready for his first official date with Ashley Flier the 2 have known each other all there life Jacob was really nervous not wanting to screw this up so when he arrived at her house to pick her up Jacob bought her a thing of flowers they went to a movie sure that was such a cheesy move but it worked they went and saw Guardians of the Galaxy afterwards they went to a Resteraunt not far from the Movie theater both of them were having a great time it's just Jacob that was really nervous and Ashley could tell so she spoke up.

Ashley Jacob it's fine this was the best date I've been on in a very long time

Jacob OK good I was really worried since were still taking things slow I didn't want to ruin what we have

Ashley you are something else

Jacob so does this mean that we will have a second date ?

Ashley yeah I'd love too.

After paying for there food and Jacob dropped off Ashley he screamed out Loud I'm King of the world but Tragedy stuck for the young superstar as he was heading back a drunk driver hit his Car causing him to flip 5 times barley able to move He attempted to get out of the Car Ashley who was getting Groceries saw this take place Ran over to Jacob's car calling 911 this would be a shock to everyone involved.

A Little bit later

Joseph Marteniez got the phonecall that Jacob Levesque was in a car wreck so him and Stephanie left going back to there place and getting on the Closest flight to Charlotte North Carolina when they arrived at the hospital Jacob's father Paul Levesque aka Triple H was there along with Jacob's stepmother Stephanie McMahon Malcolm Jacobs had arrived a few minutes prior with Saraya and His Necie Alice.

Joseph is he OK ?

Paul He was very lucky not that injured but a minor concussion and bruised ribs he will be back in time for Hell in a cell