#15 Return of Rage

2 days later

Despite everything that has happened in the Last few days Joseph Martinez has never Truly felt his blood boil more then this morning when he got a phone call from his grandmother saying that Why hasn't he showed up to any family gathering before Joseph tried to tell her what his father did to him but his grandmother didn't believe him or his sister Pamela saying that they disrespected there family and therefore cut them off well today Joseph Martinez found out that his father has cancer and to be honest he couldn't care less so every time any family member would call him he would just falt out ignore it  but as he was going to leave to go with his friends to Oklahoma city to help there friend Jacob Levesque aka Jake Helmsley Joseph was stopped from leaving by his uncle Ricky.

Ricky what the hell do you think you are you ungrateful Child

Joesph I'm ungrateful you are so fucking stupid now leave or I will call the police

Ricky really you'd call the police on your own family do you even care about your family

Joesph what family now get the Fuck out before I beat the living shit out of you

As Joseph had his back Turned Joseph's uncle Ricky tried to stab Joesph but this was seen by Joseph's friends who had just gotten there and together Joseph's friends Jacob Levesque aka Jake Helmsley and his brother Michael Levesque aka Michael McMahon together they Body slammed Joesph's uncle through a coffee table but then the cops no one was arrested but this still took a emotional toll on Joseph Martinez after all in the past few months people he trusted tried to kill him there's only so much people can take before they snap and as they were finally heading to Oklahoma city that's where Jacob's Mother Joan Laurer aka Chyna was Joesph received a text messing from his wife Stephanie Martinez aka Nikki Bella saying that Brianna was coming with her as they were going house hunting in Texas but as they finally got to Oklahoma city Joseph Jacob Malcolm and Michael stopped at a diner where they actually met up with a Woman named Jamie Lauer who revealed herself as Jacob and Michael's sister at first they didn't believe her but then they looked at her for a second and plus she had a baby picture of herself with her mom Jacob didn't know what to do he thought that Jamie would hate him because he got to be raised by his father but The awkward silence was broken by Joesph Martinez who Said that Jamie could come with them to see her and Jamie agreed. But the whole car ride to the rehab facility Jamie talked about her life and she revealed that she too had also recently signed with WWE but She wasn't sure still about meeting father because there still was some unresolved issues that they had to work out. When They finally got there Joesph and Malcolm Waited While Jacob Jamie and Michael went to go see her Joan Laurer aka Chyna and when they got into her room Joan was watching TV Monday night Raw more importantly it was the episode where Jacob made his debut against the Miz but as soon as she saw them Joan stopped what she was doing and ran up to them and hugged Jacob Jamie and Michael. It was a nice feeling for Once after breaking the hug Jacob Spoke up saying that he was so sorry to his mom for not seeing her sooner but Joan wasn't mad at all she was just happy to have her kids in her life again. after this Joan was allowed to leave thanks to Jacob agreed to let her live with him and With that  as they left it was weird for everyone involved but as They got back to the hotel Malcolm Jacobs aka Malickai had to leave because his neice Alice had a seizer so he kinda sped a little bit as soon as he got to the hospital Malcolm was immediately was hugged by his fiancee Saraya Bevies aka Paige who was a emotional wreck at the moment because this happened while she was with her but Suprisingly Saraya's Mom Julia called her daughter reassuring her that this wasn't her fault and no one could have seen this coming. a few hours later  after taking a nap in the hospital chair Malcom's parents Glenn Jacobs aka Kane and Amy Dumas aka Lita Arrived with gifts for Alice but after giving Saraya and His mother some time alone to talk Malcolm went to the cafeteria with his dad to have a serious talk about about everything That has happened recently and what the future may hold for everyone else involved.