#9 Breaking Point

It had been a Chaotic few days for Jacob Levesque aka Jake Helmsley who was now living with his Girlfriend Ashley Flier aka Charlotte Flair who after another Date they announced that they were in a relationship on Instagram. that Caused Social media to blow up a lot But during a live event Yesterday Malcolm Jacobs aka Malickai was pushed over the edge when part of the Storyline his Fiancée Saraya Bevies aka Paige was kidnapped. He was able to get her back but that really angered him The person that did that was Bray Wyatt under orders from the Authority which is why on the Smackdown before Hell in a cell Tonight Malickai will face The So Called Eater of Worlds in a Street fight. Malcolm was in a very Angry mood because of what happened but when he learned that The Kidnapping idea was Vince McMahon's He really wanted to give the boss a peace of his mind but his Friends calmed him down so he wouldn't do anything Stupid. before Smackdown Tonight Malcolm Joseph and Jacob all Met at a Gym to talk about what was going to happen Tonight.

Joseph hey calm down I know your angry but you doing that won't solve a damn thing

Malcolm your right I'm sorry

Jacob I spoke to my dad and Stephanie earlier My Grandfather Will be here Tonight and you get to put your hands on him

(Imagine Malcolm smiling like The Grinch )

Joseph well at Hell in the Cell my sister will be in the front Row.

After Leaving the Gym these three friends went there separate ways temporarily When Joseph Marteniez went back to the Hotel his Girlfriend Stephanie Nicole Garica Colace aka Nikki Bella was waiting for him.

Stephanie I herd what happened to Saraya is she okay ?

Joseph yeah she's fine the whole kidnapping idea was Vince's

Stephanie that son of a Bitch

Joseph well Malcolm will get to get his hands on Vince later on tonight

Stephanie I can't believe I'm saying this but I hope Malcolm hurts him

Joseph yeah me too.

Stephanie Tonight when we get Back to the Hotel Tonight I want to finish what we started the other night

Joseph wow your really Horny right now ain't yeah

Stephanie why wait till tonight let's do it right now.

Lemon warning

Without hesitation Stephanie jumped into Joseph's arms wrapping her legs around his waist Joseph Learned against the Wall kissing Stephanie's neck. He then took off his shirt revealing his Very large Muscles Stephanie soon took off her shirt as well revealing that she was not warring a Bra. Joseph then kissed her Breasts both of them he Even twisted her nipples but the Icing on the Cake is when Joseph Motorboated Stephanie I mean this seems like any guys Perverted Wet Dream but this is Real. Minutes later They both took there pants off Joseph setting Stephanie down on the Bed when pulling down Stephanie's Panties Joseph used His teeth then Growled before eating her out Stephanie used her hand to push his Tounge deeper into her Pussy. Stephanie was a moaning Mess about 40 minutes later Stephanie finally Cumed Joseph licked all of her Juices now it was time for the Main event so to speak Stephanie Spreded her legs as Joseph inserted his Massive 8 Inch Cock inside of Stephanie.  With Each Thrust Stephanie Screamed Joseph's name but when he was going to Cum he pulled Out and blew his load all over Stephanie's Face.

End Lemon

Afterwards Joseph and Stephanie cuddled With Stephanie resting her head on Joseph's Chest

Stephanie that was the best Sex I've ever had

Joseph Good I think we both needed that to be honest

Stephanie I know this is a bit soon but how do you feel about Marriage and kids