#3 Full Auto

Things were chaotic to say the least Malcolm's sister's former In-laws went a bit too far and Tried to Kidnap Alice that Night Malcolm had a little get together with his family and they spent the night Malcolm's father The Legend Glenn Jacobs Kane was up and was getting a glass of Water yeah that ended very badly for them because of this the court Case got changed to a  Trail on a Attempted Kidnapping Charge. today Malcolm was meeting his Girlfriend's mother for the first Time and The Big Redhead was Nervous despite everything he has been through losing his sister Adopting his Necie Rescuing Saraya throwing her ex through Two walls he made sure that the apartment is Clean. Around noon Saraya returned to the Apartment with her mom the first thing she said was bloody Hell your Tall.

Julia I wanted to thank you for saving my little Girl

Malcolm well I was right place right time

Julia Saraya told me that you threw Him Through 2 Walls

Malcolm Yeah After it was all said and done He was fired on the spot

Julia Good I herd about the situation with your sister's former In-laws

Malcolm Yeah the trial is later today at 2 pm

Julia I just want to say I hope Karma comes back to bite them in the Arse

Saraya you know it will Mum.

A few hours later

A lot of people showed up Supporting Malcolm His mother Amy Dumas Aka Lita his father Glenn Jacobs aka Kane Joseph Marteniez and His Girlfriend Stephanie Nicole Garica Colace aka Nikki Bella earlier that Day Stephanie finally confessed how she felt about Joseph the 2 agreed to Take there time getting to Know each other because Stephanie just got out of a Toxic relationship so this was very interesting to say the least.

Malcolm thank you guys for Coming

Joseph dude your our friend and besides I wanted to see the look on there faces as They went to jail

Amy you know Son this Incident has brought your father and I back together

Malcolm wait what the hell ?

Amy we've been talking about this for a while and were Giving this another shot

Malcolm oh my god holy Shit this is a lot to take in.

Amy I know but just know that no matter what happens we got your back what else is family for?.

The Trial got started Malcolm's former In-laws stated that Malcolm has a short Temper and is a danger and that they felt that he was unsafe to be around Alice so they took it apon themselves to Take Alice from him but The Judge was not very Forgiving She has children of her own and stated that they attempted to Kidnap a child and Said that them saying Malcolm is a danger is complete bull Shit. and after hours Malcolm's former In laws were found Guilty As they were being brought into Custody One of them had a gun and aimed it At Malcolm but the police officer's were able to disarm her in time her name Malcolm's sister's former Mother in law Karen Jones. After the trial was over Malcolm took everyone out to Eat This was a Celebration It was finally over Malcolm would not have to worry about his sister's former In-laws for a very long time.

Malcolm I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that supported me through this dark time

Saraya of course Love were a couple that's what we are supposed to do

Malcolm now that's out of the way

He pulls out a black Box from his Pocket it is a ring not just any ring a 4 Carrot Diamond ring that was 4,000 dollars but to him it was worth every penny.

Malcolm Saraya Jade Bevies you and I have been to hell and back together we have been together for 7 months now In that time I have Grown a lot you except me for who I am you helped me through a very dark chapter in my life more importantly your a Good mother Figure for my Necie so what do you say will you marry me ?.

Saraya Yes Hell yes.

Malcolm puts the ring on her finger Crying tears of joy this was a beautiful moment for everyone Joseph Marteniez and Stephanie had to leave For Raw they were able to get there In time so they Would not get in trouble Stephanie got dressed in her new attire it's a different Color Black she was met with her Sister Brianna who informed her that tonight they had a match against Each other Both of them have been improving there in Ring abilities with the Help of Joseph Marteniez so this should be interesting. Joseph on the other hand was getting ready for his match he is teaming with The World's Largest Athlete The Big show against Seth Rollins and Kane He made it Back in time as well so they would Not get in trouble as well.

Joseph So what Kind of Tactic would be best

Big Show well Kid I honestly think that It would be best to catch them of guard With our More brute Strength

Joseph I was thinking the same thing

Big Show I saw your match against Colby at Summer Slam not bad I think you will be a World Champion Some day

Joseph you think so ?

Big show yeah I know talent when I see It.

A little bit later

Nikki and Brie's Match was really good you could tell that they have been improving The Match was going in Brie's Favor until Nikki Counterd When Brie attempted a Missile drop kick from the top Rope Nikki Spiked her sister Into the Ring Match with a Spinebuster That would make Arn Anderson Proud. Shortly after Nikki quickly got her sister Up hitting her new Finisher The Bella Bomb To ensure Victory Nikki did the move twice getting the three count and the win after The match Stephanie made sure that her Sister was okay and after that Stephanie took a shower to sooth her aching Muscles. When She got dressed Stephanie put on one of her Boyfriend's Tee Shirts it has the symbol of the Grim reaper saying since 1992.

A Little bit later

Joseph's and the Big Show there tag team match was the main event it started with Big Show and Kane this was Personal because Big show and Kane were former Tag team partners so It was pretty dead even between the two giants but Kane had the upper hand when J and J security distracted the Referee and Seth Rollins hit a Cheap shot on the Big Show. But the tide turned when Joseph was tagged into the Match Seth was actually really scared at one point He hit a curb stomp and quickly climbed to the top Rope but Joseph got up quicker than Seth thought he would and Threw him from the top Rope hitting a Avalanche Spanish Fly. J and J security tried to roll Seth out of the Ring but the two of them Jamie Noble and Joey Mercy were attacked by Dean Ambrose who appeared from the Crowd after attacking them and when The Referee was down Dean Kicked Kane knocking him of the apron He then kicked him in the Balls then hitting his Finisher The Dirty Deeds. Joseph and Big Show won With a WMD and Last Ride Combo on Seth Rollins what a chaotic way to end Monday night Raw with that win Joseph Marteniez was looking forward to his match at Clash of Champions he has the opportunity to Beat The living hell out of John Cena and he will enjoy every single second of it.

Author's note next Chapter

Clash of Champions

Joseph Marteniez vs John Cena

Malickai vs Titus O'Neil again

Nikki Bella vs Paige vs Aj Lee