Chapter Sixteen

Oriane's Pov
My eyes rounded staring at the light touching each of the petals, reaching my hand out to trace my fingers across the details on each one, keeping my knees tucked underneath me. I wasn't sure how they managed to find a flower this shade in this time of the season, but I know I had taken care of them so they could bloom into something magnificent.

Aside from the night being my new favorite, I did enjoy being outside and taking in the sun whenever I could. My human side seemed to enjoy the little things I use to enjoy. My eyes shut for a moment to tilt my head back for a moment taking in the sounds of the pond. And of course the loud sounds from estate.

I could hear the footsteps nearing me a mile away. Snapping my eyes open I kept my head tilted back staring at the soft rounded eyes, it caused me to chuckle softly, yet giving her my full attention.

"Hello Suma, is there something you needed dear?" A soft smile grew on her face as she blushed brightly wiggling around quickly her breast bouncing quickly as she shook her head quickly.

"You've never called me that before! No fair I've missed you so much my chubby baby. But we have some guest coming today! Lord Tengen respects them so much! It's been forever since we've seen them." She went into her own little ranting state of exclaims leaving my curiosity.

A guest hmm? Would be nice to see new faces around here again. Tengen never had that many visitors.

______________________________
By around noon I had moved away from the kitchen towards the entrance way where I could hear Tengen's happy exclaims, there was quite a lot of voices overlapping with one another. It slightly hurt my ears as I moved close to see them all pile into the living room, I peek around the wall my eye studying the three figures.

I watched Tengen whip his head around flashing a grin my way as he waved his arm out towards me.

"Oriane! come here I would like you to meet Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu in the box is Tanjiro's sister but she's a demon so she can't come out." I felt my entire body tensed up for a moment my eyes widen for a moment at the last words that left from his lips.

Everyone seemed so happy including Hina and Makio who had greeted the three teens. I watched as the purple haired one whipped his head around to stare at me a look of excitement laced in his eyes.

"Oh my your wife came back! Hello miss." My body was still tense for a moment watching as his nose wrinkled up a couple times in the air in complete confusion for a moment. There was way too much going on all at once.

"Hey everyone you all gotta be a little quiet. Oriane still isn't use to loud noises." Tengen flashed me a soft smile as he turned back to face everyone. Tanjiro flicked his eyes over to me, a soft expression growing on his face before I stepped out finally walking in I gently bowed my head at them.

"Hello.. Yes I'm Oriane it's really nice to meet you guys." I smiled at them gently seeing the blonde haired one huffed loudly.

"What man in their right mind needs four wives you are just a greedy old man!" Zenitsu yelled at Tengen fast like causing him to growl with annoyance.

"I'm not even that old! shut up." Another smile grew but I watched Tanjiro as he kept sniffing lightly into the air before he flicked his eyes to me, a look of surprise grew on his face as he cleared his throat fast like.

"Uhm Tanjiro would you like something to drink?" I offered to him, his eyes were eying me for a moment before he agreed keeping the large box over his back. It seemed Tengen and Zenitsu were arguing with one another, leaving Inosuke to be grumbling while speaking with Hina and Makio.

I lead him through the kitchen passed it so we could enter into the garden a little away from ear shot, the wind whisking past is suddenly.

"Y..you're a demon aren't you Oriane?" I slightly glanced over at him from over my shoulder as I flashed him a soft sad smile.

"How were you able to figure that out so quickly Tanjiro?" His eyes were still wide before they shifted back to normal a small soft smile growing on his face while I turned around to face him.

"I have a really good sense of smell.. I can smell demons, humans anything really.. But your scent isn't all the way demon.. It's half? Is that even possible?" He questioned in a soft curious tone. A heavy sigh left my lips shifting my eyes down for a moment placing my hands into my sleeves as I spoke.

"I'm not sure of it myself really.. I just know that during the day I'm human, at night I'm a demon. But please.. You can't tell them or anything I don't know how to just tell them without them freaking out." I was basically pleading at the moment seeing the softness spread across his face gently.

"Miss Oriane.. I know I just met you, and I know I have no idea what you may have endured while you were held captive. But I know your husband and sister wives care about you dearly. Enough that he even gave me your earrings for me to help a little in finding you. They've changed a lot they aren't heartless, they haven't even tried to kill my sister Nezuko. I know for a fact they could still love you even if you are a bit different now." I smiled sadly dropping my head down for a moment nodding a couple times.

"Fear always overtakes me but it could be worth a really good shot to try. Thank you."