Chapter Twenty

Oriane's Pov
Over the course of some time I had gotten used to my family. My three other co wives were just as accepting and open as I was. I had a husband who was the biggest flirt to man kind, while also showing that he was still the same man we met many times ago.

Usagi was growing into a loving him, even though I hated keeping him hidden from the world  when I tried to show him many wonders of the world. We would take walks and look at the night sky. It was a fun little mind exercise at night, we became the monsters.

Before my eyes he was five years in human age, and was still clingy than ever. Of course  our family had to expand with someone else having their tummy grow large, because Tengen couldn't  keep his  hands to himself Hina was nervous but she had all of us.

We weren't getting any younger, just older. I smiled crouching down in front of Usagi who was rushing across the bridge to the estate with a happy giggle making grabby hands, I scooped him up with a large dramatic oof, I held him on my hip with a smile.

"I think you are getting so big honey, I'm old." I joked shaking with laughter watching the way his hands moved to touch at my face with a happy expression, not behind him was Hina carrying a basket a kind smile on her face with the sudden new weight she had take things a little slower.

"Orange mama.. A beautiful orange." I smiled mumbling a soft thank you to him, I pressed kisses all over his face, sliding my fingers to brush through the white strands of his long hair that had grown before gently touching at his little blue horns. I held my breath squeezing him in my embrace.

"And you are my handsome little man, yes you are." He happily squeezed at my neck, before Hina finally was in front of me, I greeted her with a soft kiss feeling her hug at my waist a few times.

"How is my other sister wife hmm?" I was taken back by her suddenly question, before I was shaking with laughter still watching her closely.

"I should be asking you that Hina go inside before the other three go and with worry." I rolled my eyes playfully giving her one more kiss, she smiled sweetly at me before moving around me.

Time flew by at the estate before my eyes and it was time for my usually walk through the paths with Usagi. "Do you have to go now? I always worry." I slipped Usagi's shoes over on his feet with a fast speed before taking his hand in my own, giving Tengen my attention, the soft pout on his face was enough for everything.

I smiled at him warmly leaning into his palms that had cupped at my face so suddenly, in his eyes was his long strands of hair getting in his view for a moment.

"Tengen you've been pretty clingy lately, everyone should be focusing on Hina." My word got caught in my throat suddenly when his firm hand was holding under my jaw giving me that famous look of his.

"My duty is to give all of my wives equally attention, no matter who is pregnant what is happen everyone is a focus. My son is as well." He grinned casually casting his eyes down to Usagi who was making a happy face at him, wiggling his nose.

"Love you dada." My heart fluttered at the proud smile that was across his face. He bends down to kiss at Usagi's head before he allowed for us to leave. I had picked up Usagi as soon as he said his feet were hurting. He seemed to find great comfort in the valley area where we found him when he was younger. A happy smile appeared on his face at the sight of all the fireflies fluttering around the area.

I smiled down at the sight of him reaching his hands out trying to catch at the bugs. "You like those don't you?" I fluttered my orange shaped eyes, making sure my shape nails didn't dig too close. He had changed so loosely from his human form letting his demon form take over him. He was gorgeous, like ice and winter. He blinked his round eyes fast at me before he was speaking.

"Dada?" It was my turn to be confused. Tengen was back home. A sudden sound had perked up from my ears so sudden a shift in the air. I stepped back holding my son protecting over my chest, speaking in a warm tone at the figure sudden approaching.

"Stop right there and don't come any closer. I will hurt you and I'm not in the mood." I warned baring my fangs at the suddenly chill in the air. Usagi whimpered hiding closer to my chest, staring with large round eyes at the sight of the woman. She walked with elegant and a stance that would have anyone running.

"My husband... You smell of my husband but also as a human how interesting... my husband always had a slight obsession with humans." I took a few steps back even more. Her scent hit me in all directions.

"Kouri...? Are you talking about Kouri!" I snapped out seeing the casually smile grow in her lips.

"I smell him on you.. On that child.. Which means he belongs to my husband.. Which in other words.. He belongs with me, give him to me." I narrowed my eyes at her even more, my eyes flowing a soft orange like shade.

"Listen here. I don't know who the fuck you are, I don't even wanna know how you were married to that monster. But this is my son. He was taken from me, while your husband sexually abused me when he took me. Now I'm giving you a warning. You can leave empty handed because you aren't taking my son."

"He is all I have left of my husband you wretched human!"