Fierce

. . . . .
Lilah||

I woke up. I rub my eyes for awhile and then look around. I peek under the blanket and sheets and I'm naked, so naked. I'm trying to remember what happened last night and it all comes back together. I put on my underwear.

"You're awake." He came to me and sat on the edge of the bed. He looks even hotter on daytime. "Did we fuck?" I asked curiously before he could say anything. A huge grin appeared on his face "We fucked."

"You want something to drink? I'll get you some water." He offered me. "No I'll get it." I cut him off. I sat on the edge of the bed and stood up. "Shit." I mumbled to myself. I tried to take another step. Fuck it hurts. "Seems like I still have to get you the water." He leaned in and whispered.

While he was filling the glass with water I asked "Don't you like have a girlfriend or ..." He gave me a long glare "She cheated on me but that was years ago, it doesn't matter anymore." I immediately looked away breaking the stare. That was a dumb question. Fucking shit.

I still decided to somehow walk to him. I took a deep breath and started wandering to him slowly, very slowly. "You good?" He raised his eyebrows. "Fine. All fine." I was out of breath at this point. He was leaning on the counter waiting for me. Checking out every inch of my body, looking at me like he wants every part of me.

"You seriously have to be so far away from me?" I gritted annoyed. "Walk faster then" he smirked knowing damn well.

I finally reached him, honestly I deserve a medal. So big apartment for what?  He handed me the water and I drank it all. God I was thirsty. I placed the glass on the counter and started limping back to the bed.

I felt two strong arms around my hips. He threw me over his shoulder and carried me to his bed. I was laying on the bed when he took his shirt off. I couldn't do nothing but stare at his abs. He noticed me checking him out. "My eyes are up here love." he pointed with his index and middle finger. I blushed slightly.

"Let me guess..." he gave me a confused gaze. "You're getting dressed for your work, you leave me here and tell me to order some food. I get dressed and leave. And we're never going to meet again. Is that right?" I raised my eyebrows.

He comes over to me. Raises my chin with his index finger so I had to look at him. "Oh yeah?" "You tell me?" I had a small smirk on. "My plan was to fuck the shit out of you because I really fucking like you Lilah." My breath hitched as soon as he kissed me. Our tongues twirled while the kiss went deeper and deeper. He took my bra off with his left arm. I have no idea how that's possible.

Giving me small kisses to my neck leaving a trail of small hickeys. He ran his finger along with my body curves admiring every inch of my body. He smoothly pulled off my panties. Then his boxers. "Are you ready baby?" I nod.

He thrusted into me letting me release a loud moan. His golden chain hanging on his neck. He was pounding into me while he held my throat tight but still very gently so I could breathe. "Lilah look at me." He said. I looked at him, he was so fine I swear.

"You know I respect you right?" he pulled out of me.
I nod looking at him deep in his brown eyes.
"That's very good cause I'm about to fuck you with nothing but disrespect," thrusting inside me making me scream. I put my hand over my mouth to stop moaning but he quickly took both of my wrists and held them above my head.

"Good girl." He smiles big. We change the position. I wrap my legs around his waist him still inside me. I'm on the top making big slow circles with my hips making him moan my name. Noah puts his hands on my waist making me go up and down.

I arch my back just how good it felt. He ran his hand through his hair stressfully, that's hot. He was pounding into me so hard I couldn't catch a breath. I wrapped my hands around his neck for some kind of  support.

"Fuck Lilah, your nails." He moans. I've been scratching the back of his neck leaving red even bloody nail trails. "Sorry."

I rested my head on his chest, the last bit of oxygen in my lungs was nonexistent. I might actually pass out. Shit he knows what he's doing.

"Don't give up yet." He pulled out of me letting me catch a break. My legs started shaking uncontrollably. "I won't" I somehow managed to say through my shortness of breath. "Cum for me Lilah."

He thrusted his dick into me making me scream even louder than before. He raised his hips to do all the work. "Can you take it all baby?" I nod no. "I said no- Fuck Noah!" I moaned loudly. He went faster and deeper, making me take all 7inches. "Shit you're so hot when you moan my name," he bit his bottom lip.

I won't be walking the next 3 months I swear.

I released a long moan and felt warm liquid flow out of me. I dropped myself on Noahs chest him still inside me. He stroked my hair behind my ear. "I want you so bad." He said quietly while pulling out of me.

I searched for his hand to intertwine our fingers. I need every kind of support right now. "I've never fucked anyone this good." I mumbled. "Is that right?" He let out a small chuckle.

"You really don't want me to walk huh?" I laughed quietly into his chest. "I'll let you walk when I feel so."