Hate

. . . . .
Noah ||

Waking up Lilah wasn't laying next to me. I looked around the bedroom not one sign of her. I dropped my head on the bed and smelled the sheets. They smell like her.

I put on a pair of sweats and went to the kitchen. There she was. She looked divine. Her hair tied into a low bun, wearing nothing but my polo tee all the buttons unbuttoned. Her skin clear as a diamond.

She caught me staring at her, "your awake good. I made you some pancakes and bacon. If you want there's watermelon cubes in the fridge. I picked the seeds out for you cause I know you hate them."

"Good morning to you too." she left everything how it was and walked towards me. She kissed my lips placing her hands behind my neck while standing on tip toes. "Good morning." our mouths an inch away.

She grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the counter. "Eat." she aggressively slid the plate to me.

She sat on the other side of the counter facing me. Her head resting on her fists. I started eating and damn those are the best fucking pancakes.

I caught her eye, "so you're just going to stare while I eat." "Mhm." she had a wide smile on her face.

"Don't you think it's a little we-" she got serious. "Noah. Eat." she gritted through her teeth. "Okay ma'am." she let out a chuckle.

"Do you like it? I put some shredded lemon peel into the pancake dough." "Lilah. Honestly these are the best ones I've had."

She was adorable.

"So about today. Do you have plans?" she asked me suddenly breaking the silence. "Not that I know of." "Good," she grabbed my hand. "It's actually my sister's birthday and she invited me plus one. Would you go with me?"

She has a sister?

"You have a sister?" I was surprised. She furrowed her eyebrows. "Yeah Amelia." "No yeah I'll come with you." "One more thing." she sounded excited.

"It's masquerade themed so I think we have to go do some shopping." She almost squealed out of excitement. I finished my food and put the plate in the sink.

We did the shopping and we got everything what was needed. She sure does love to spend money but she deserves everything so I'll give her everything.

We had to be there in 2 hours.

. . . . .
Lilah ||

"Noah Thiago Hail if you don't get your ass here right now I'll drag you through the mud." I yelled. "We're late." "Okay okay wait." I heard a quiet response.

When he came out from the bathroom he looked fucking amazing. He was wearing a dark red suit with matching trousers. You could see his biceps through the suit. He also had tried on a black masquerade mask which was beautifully decorated.

For me he bought a dark red matching dress what went puffy as it went lower. A black bracelet and a mask which had black and dark red feathers on it.