Closure

.   .   .   .   .
Lilah||

Stranger: I'm coming over right now.
Me: Noah?
Stranger: You're favourite fuck buddy fs
Me: Stop

Fuck he didn't even warn me he wants to have the date today. I'm a mess. Haven't slept well because the pain kicked in, wasn't very fun.

We haven't talked almost a week and I thought he totally forgot about me but I guess I was wrong. His text made me foolishly happy, I just want to see this man again. He told he would be here in 20mins to pick me up.

He never said where we're going. A restaurant?

I put on the same black dress what I wore for Lauras birthday. Not overdoing my makeup. Just a simple liner, mascara and lipgloss.

I hear a car horn outside and I leave my house. His car windows are down and his hand is hanging off from one of the windows. He comes out "Hey beautiful," he tried to kiss me. I walk past him "Just a date remember?" I warned him.

"Got it!" he nodded checking me out. He gets in the car and starts driving. Honestly I missed him, this stranger who could possibly be kidnapping me right now.

"So where's the blanket?" I chuckled. "You won't need it today. Since we're just on a date we can't fuck so it doesn't matter."

"Hm interesting." It almost felt like he was sad I didn't want to have sex with him, that's funny. "So where are we going?" "I'll take you to my yacht." he answered proudly earning a shocked face from me.

"You have a yacht?" "Yachts." he corrected me while being super focused on the road. "You probably named your yachts didn't you?" He nods with a blank face. "Two days ago I bought a new one, I named it Lilah."

He named his yacht after me? That's some real shit, I love it.

"Did you actually name it after me?" "If you don't like it I'll change it for you." "No I think I quite like it." I mumbled back to him.

When we arrived it was already getting dark. We were at the port and there were so many boats and yachts. He grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers and walked me to his.

"Sir. Everything's in place, we're ready to go," a young man chatted. "Thanks Nick but I need you to stay here. It's only me and my girl tonight."

He nodded and walked past us. Noah walked me to the cockpit and I sat down. I was amazed at how big it is, massively huge. Where does he get all the money from? There were lights everywhere and there was champagne in the glass.

I drank one glass. Noah sat right next to me, our bodies were slightly touching. He was wearing a white chemise with black trousers. Oh God.

I was looking around curiously, scanning everything with my eyes."You own this?" I broke the silence. "I do, I own Lilah," making me blush. I stand up and walk to the side deck with the champagne glass still in my hand. I look up and see stars. I feel two hands on my waist making me startle a little bit.

"Sorry love," he whispers from the back to my ear. "What do you see?" he asks me. "The stars look beautiful tonight," smiling big. He gets close to my lips, "They do but nothing can outshine you," my breath hitched and he felt it.

He spun me around so I'm facing him now. He stroked my hair behind my ear. I was looking everywhere but him, suddenly I got nervous. "Would you give me a chance to prove myself that I'm worth it?" I was staring at my champagne glass when he raised my chin with his index finger. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."