You

.   .   .   .   .
Noah ||

TW// assault

Lilah has been away way too long. I got worried.

I went upstairs trying to find the womens bathroom. Fucking hell this corridor is endless.

Finally I found it. I put my ear on the door to hear any signs of life because it would be unexplainably weird for me to walk in.

What I heard was hysterical crying and panting. I peeked in and saw Lilah pinned against the wall, naked with that Dimitri.

I ran in and grabbed his shoulder turned him around and gave him the strongest punch in the face. He fell down onto his knees. I grabbed his suit and lifted him up again. Another punch. And another one.

When he was laying on the ground I turned my attention to Lilah.

She was on the ground crying, trying to cover up. "Are you okay?! Lilah look at me what happened? Did he touch you." he lifted her red eye up. "Only my breasts."

"Why's your cheek red? Did he hit you." "Slapped me." she tried to stop crying.

That fucking piece of shit had the audacity to try and touch my girl. He'll fucking pay for it.

"Listen I'm going to drive you to the hospital okay."
She nodded almost passing out. "No no don't fall asleep." I stood up spat on that pathetic piece of shit and took off my suit.

I lifted Lilah on my hands I covered her naked area with my suit and carried her out.

Running her in my hands her mask fell off.

When I was down the stairs everyone's attention turned to us. Amelia ran to us. "Noah what happened?" "That piece of shit Dominic tried to fucking rape her." I slurred out. "He's in the women's restroom."

I left quickly trying to find the car. I placed her on the backseat. Started the car and left.

I kept an eye on her from the rear view.

Her cheeks were red from crying, one more than another due to the slap. My suit covering her.

When we arrived to the hospital they gave her painkillers and told her not to stand up too fast due to the possible concussion.

When we got home she was quiet. Like she had a loss  of words. We sat behind the kitchen counter just like this morning. She had a blanket covering her.

"Did he touch you anywhere else?" she turned her eyes from the floor to me. "I'm going to take a shower." She stood up dropping the question.

I walked with her when she noticed that she stopped. "Alone." her voice was firm. "You might have a concussion. I'm just making sure you won't faint. I won't look okay? I have to make sure you'll be alright." I raised my eyebrows.

"Okay." she pulled me in for a hug. I kissed her temple and then headed to the bathroom.

All I heard was water hitting the ground. I was so mad. That shit laid a hand on my girl. I knew something was off from the start but I never ever imagined things to go that way.

"Are you alright?" "Yeah."

When she got out she uttered, "you can look now." I turned around and her cheek was even more red.

I cupped her one cheek and stared at her while she was staring at the floor.

I wiped a tear away with my thumb. "I love you forever." her dark brown eyes gave me glance.

"I love you forever." she mumbled and then sighed.

She grabbed my hands. "Noah you're knuckles." She gave me a very deeply concerned look. They were bloody and bruised. "It's okay-" "No it's not oh my God come I'll clean them up."

"It's really not-" she glared at me with dull eyes. "Remember at the beach you made me promise to you that I'll always take care of you." I nodded. "Let me take care of you." she kissed my knuckles.

We sat on the edge of the bed. Towel covering her body and her hair still wet. Her pouring antiseptic on cotton pads. "It's going to sting for a second." She cleaned everything and now they just had to heal.

She walked to my closet. Picked out a pair of boxers and put on my shirt a hoodie and a pair of mens shorts.

I then laid down on the bed and her just laying on top of me. Her hands going both sides of my stomach around me. Her head on my chest.

I smelled her floral scent.

My hands on her back keeping her as close to me as possible.

The room was filled with golden silence, only hearing each other's breathing.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there Lilah."

I felt her shook her head. "Noah no. The last thing I need is you blaming yourself."

She then gave me a soft kiss on my chest.

"What's that?" she caressed over my naked shoulder.

"What's what?" When I saw what she meant I chuckled. "It's a tattoo." she looked up at me. "Of what?" I raised my eyebrows. "Lilah it's your bite mark."

She stared at me and I saw her eyes light up for a moment. "You got my bite mark tattooed on your shoulder?" she was in disbelief.

I nodded fiery. Her voice went back to quiet. "I love it Noah."