Blue

After that night I was sure I fell in love with Noah.

. . . . .
Lilah||

Laura came over to my house so we could hang out.

We hadn't seen each other since her birthday.

"So who was that guy?" she asks out of nowhere. I throw her an unimpressed look knowing damn well what she's talking about.

"What?" I tried to end this conversation. "Lilah I'm not dumb. Were you two fucking?"

Shit she knows. I haven't told about Noah to pretty much no one. I mean we're not even in a relationship but I don't know. We're not public or private we just kinda are...

"You remember that one guy who walked me down the stairs on your birthday? Right before I left?." She was confused but then nodded quickly.

"WAIT HIM?! LILAH YOU LUCKY ASS!!!" she hugged me like I just won a lottery.

"Yeah." I just nodded. I didn't know why Laura got so excited and happy. Just Noah.

"Whatchu mean by yeah? Bitch you won Noah Hail. He owns like 3 different companies and his parents Julia and Tom Hail are both like multimillionaires!"

Oh fuck. I knew he was mad rich but wow I didn't know all of this. Why did she know all of this? Why did she know so much hmm.

"Uh come again? How do you know all that?" I raised my eyebrow questionably.

"I dated his sister. Claire you remember her right?"

She's his sister?! Holy fuck.

I got a text message from Stranger telling me that he's coming over and a huge grin appeared on my face. "What's up?" Laura asked. "Noah texted me that he's coming over." "Shit I better get going then."

. . . . .
Noah||

Fuck.

Where the fuck are the keys.

I wanted to drive to Lilahs because I haven't seen her in a week and it drives me insane. I have never felt how I felt around her. She makes me feel good about myself. Even when we're fucking, even if she's just looking at me, even when she's just sitting next to me.

I texted her that I'm coming over and she sent a smiley face in response. I like her so much.

I knocked on her door and one strange girl opened the door. "You're Noah, yes?" I nodded with confusion. "Great. I'm Lilahs best friend and I love her to death. Are you listening? If you hurt her or break her heart I will suffocate you in your sleep until you black out and I will burn your dick off and put some salt on it. You understand?" I gulped and nodded. God she was something else. "Nah nah nah you understand me?" A weak yes came out of my mouth.

She passed me as I still stared at her. "Have fun love birds." I slightly started blushing.

"Stop Laura. Byee!" I heard a familiar voice. I looked  back inside the house again and saw Lilah. Gorgeous human being. Her brown curly hair loosened up a few inches down to her shoulders, red checkered pyjama pants and the hoodie I was in fact very familiar with.

"Ugh sorry for her she probably told you that she's gonna burn your dick off." I chuckled and closed the door. "So what's up?" she asked. "Nothing just wanted to see you I guess."