Love

. . . . .
Lilah ||

I felt the sunlight hit my eyes.

I opened my eyes slowly hoping for Noah to be sleeping next to me. But no. I got up quickly searching for him when a bathroom door opened.

He came out looking like a fucking God.

A towel on his waistline, his perfectly sculpted and tanned body, wet hair and his hands full of tattoos. I couldn't stop staring at his abs. They were divine.

"Lilah! Up here," he pointed. I shot my head up and saw him looking at me with adoration. He wandered toward me and gave me a soft kiss on my lips from the back while grabbing my chin for better access.

"How are you feeling?" He mumbled his face still an inch away from my lips. I smelled peppermint toothpaste when he asked me that. "I'm so great," he had a big smirk on his face.

I got up from the couch and realised what I was wearing. I walked to the mirror and just looked at myself. Seconds later I felt two muscular arms around my waist.

"I don't remember putting these on?" I furrowed my eyebrows looking at Noah from the reflection. "Doesn't matter," He nuzzled into my neck, "you look better in my clothes anyway."

I was trying to hide my smile but I failed. Miserably. He admired every part of me and the other way around. He turned me around to face him. My eyes were glued to his chest where the bloody nail trails were. I softly ran my finger on them.

"You know you look so much better when you have my scratches on you." His eyes filled with lust as he lifted me up and right before kissing me again I heard a phone ringing. He scoffed annoyed and put me down.

He quickly put some sweats on and then picked up the phone. I walked to the fridge to find something to eat. As I grabbed some grapes I heard Noah's voice get louder.

"Father I sent my people to bring you the papers I don't fucking get it?" he sounded angry. "No- No mom always does that I'm not- Stop cutting me o-."

His parents? Julia and what was his name again?

"Father I'm not doing this dinner again. Fuck. Are you listening?"

"FUCK!"

I heard him yell from the office. I ran to him and saw a broken vase and his phone smashed to the ground. Glass shattered everywhere.

I was just standing and observing him under the door frame. He ran his hand through his hair frustratedly, sighed and then his eyes met mine. I guess he didn't know I was there until now. He walked carefully toward me and hugged me like he was sorry.

This time I didn't have to stand on my tip toes. I was just standing and his tall figure was leaning down. "I'm sorry." I caressed his back and asked what happened.

We walked to the kitchen and I continued eating my grapes. He sat on the bar chair behind the counter. "Father is making up some bullshit and I can't fucking deal with him. He said that apparently mom wants to have this 'family dinner' where we discuss why I don't want to be part of this business."