I'll never hurt you

. . . . .
Lilah ||

"Can I take you out for a date," we were laying on my bed when Noah suddenly asked me that. "Like to a restaurant or..."

He turned his head to me and I turned my head to him. "I'd like to take you out for a dinner hmm." I nodded and gave him a smile in response.

He stroked my hair behind my ear.

"Let's go now then." he quickly jumped up from the bed. "Wait what? Now?" he nodded with a small smirk on his face. "We aren't even dressed and I haven't done my makeup?"

"Okay Lilah I'll go home and we'll get ready. I'll pick you up later." he cupped my cheeks trying to kiss me. "Okay byeee!" I was already out of the room on my way to the bathroom.

I heard the door open and close.

I picked up one dark red dress with a slit. It still had a tag on it so I guess I haven't worn it yet.

I painted my lips red and put my hair up with a claw clip. I was excited to see what he was wearing. I'm excited about the fact that he literally asked me to be his girlfriend and I'm even more excited knowing that he's taking me out today.

It was a trial though.

Few hours have passed and I hear a car horn outside. I get my purse I put on my high heels and run out.

I saw him sitting behind the wheel and I'm running as fast as I can to his car. He saw me running and started laughing from the bottom of his heart.

When I reached the car he opened the door for me from the inside. "What're you laughing at? Me?" "You're so cute." he blushed when he said it.

"Shut up. Where are we going?" I asked curiously. "One of my parents's restaurant, they make amazing pasta there."

That's good. I love pasta.

"You look amazing my love," Noah muttered. "Well thank you! You don't look half as bad in this suit." He let out a slight chuckle.

To be fair. He looked so damn attractive in this black suit I wanted to melt away.

The ride was quiet and the car was filled with golden silence. Noahs hand was resting on my thigh slightly grabbing it.

I took his hand and threw it on his lap. A few seconds later he placed his hand on my thigh again.

"You don't like my hand?" "No it makes me feel like I'm your property." "Really?" he furrowed his brows,"Yes."

He turned his head to me making intense eye contact with me. Noah was paying zero attention to the road or where he was driving. His grip got stronger and he didn't break the eye contact. He was adding the speed and I started panicking.

"NOAH! THE ROAD!" I pointed with my index finger at the front window. It's like he didn't even care. The wind coming in from both of the windows made my hair be all over my face.

"NOAH, FUCK THE ROAD!"
I yelled.

He was still staring at me with now a small grin on his face. "NOAH STOP PLEASE!" I tried to stop him and he did. The car got slower and slower.

"You fucking asshole pull over. NOW!!" I got out the car my legs shaking horribly. I took a deep breath shortly after taking my heels off.

I started walking, I was pissed off. Trying to walk away Noah was slowly driving next to me. "Get in the car Lilah." he demanded.