Remember

POV LuiseI had enough

POV Luise
I had enough.. "I have no Idea why I am here, but I will go now."  I wanted to get up from the chair, when a person suddenly spoke up: you are not going anywhere. I looked to the way where the voice come from. It was a man who had the most beautiful eyes, I ever lead eye on. It seemed like he looked through my soul. I just stared to him, not moving an inch. He radiated so much self-confidence and power. I could still see that he looked tense up and also a bit confused. He seemed to want to overplay this by putting on a cigarette. But you could see a kind of longing reflected in his face. Those eyes. They seemed familiar to me and yet I didn't know where from.

With a wave of the man's hand, the people who "welcomed" me, disappeared from the room. The man walked closer to me and looked at me with his gaze. After a long silence, he cleared his throat. He couldn't look me in the eyes.
"I see. You don't remember, don't you?" He puffed on his cigeratte, while he walked closer to me.
"No, sir. I don't think we know each other" I huffed, looking away.
"I am Thomas Shelby. The others which were here were my family. You must have many question, don't you love?" The voice was now closer.
"Yes, mr. Shelby. I have a lot of question and I'm sure you will answer those question, don't you?" I turned my head to him and looked into his eyes again.
He nooded, giving me the chance to ask my question now.
"who are you and what am I doing here? "
"I am kind of a businessman and you",
He leaned down to my face, "You are mine."
"What?" I flustered in disbelief. "What are you talking?"
"You don't remember",
He took my hair and kissed it, "But i will make sure that you will remember me."
I instantly blushed. "I don't understand. I-"
"You will understand, but for now you should rest." He walked away, making a distance between us. Now he leaned against the wall.
"Wait. I need to go back to the orphanage." I jumped up from the chair, not leaving his eyes mine.
"I burnt it down. You will never see these nuns ever again."He casually puffed on his cigarette.
"I can't believe you." I looked at him in shock.
"You will never go back there. You will stay here forever. I am not letting you go anymore. Never again."
"What is wrong with you? I am going..." I wanted to run out this room, even if it felt like I wrong for it.
When I was about to open the door, he took my arm, holding me back.
"I already told you are not going anywhere."
"And I told you that I'm leaving. So let go of me."
"What will you do, if I didn't, love?" He looked me amused and a smirk appeared on his lips.
"...I will make your life to hell."
He leaned down to me and flustered in my ear: "you could never do that."
"Why don't you think that I couldn't ruin your life, mr. Shelby?"
"Because, Life was a hell without you, my love.."
I stayed still. I didn't know what I felt. I didn't know what I wanted to tell him. So, I just stayed silent.
"The doctor will be there in the morning. You should go rest now."
I will do anything for you, even when I become the bad guy for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you need to stay here, mr. Shelby?"
"Call me Thomas."
I snorted. This man.

The doctor came into room. She sat down on the chair in front of me.
She looked around her 50s.
"Okay, miss-" the doctor waited for my answer.
"Luise." I simply replied.
"Is this your real name?"
"Well, they gave me that name."
"You don't remember anything before these ....What was it?"
"5 years." The Shelby stated out.
How did he know?
"Miss?"
"Ah...well, I only remember that the nuns took me in. I don't know how the nuns found me. But they threatened my wound and helped me. From that day, I started to work there. I don't remember anything before that. So, They just named me Luise."
"okay, Luise. Can I see the scar of your wound?"