Always?

Thank you for 10tsd. Reads!✨ (the chapter will deal about sleeping pills!)

I looked to the man who looked at me with an expression, I didn't really understand

I moved my head to the door, given him the sign to get out. He looked clueless.
This man has some nerve. I will just tell him.
"...Mr. Shelby, can you wait outside? I asked with a pleading smile."
"Why?" He asked unbothered and I can slowly see a smile forming on his lips.
I instantly melted my heart, but why? I couldn't get a word out of me.

"If you don't want to go, at least turn around, mr. Shelby" the doctor stated out.
He turned around with a mischievous smile.
I looked at the the doctor with a thankful smile.
I put my top up, as she started to touch the scar.
"Well, That's a bad bullet scar. You can be lucky that it is not infected. A lot of people wouldn't survive such a bullet. But it healed good. "
She puts my top down. "So do you use any medicine?"
"I got some sleeping pills from the nuns. I can't sleep without them."
"Can you show me? Do you have one with you? "
I pulled the tablets out of my pockets and handed to her.

She inspected them with an careful look.
"Don't use them anymore. If you can't sleep, don't force it. Drink tea. Go outside for fresh air, but most importantly talk to someone. It's hard, but you need to sleep by your own. Those Pills are not healthy at all. Understand?"
I nodded my head.

"Mr. Shelby, I need to talk to you in private. And you, I will see you next time."
"Thank you" I whispered.
"That's my job." She smiled to me and went outside.

I looked to my fingers. I felt strange. My mind was burning out. What if I knew him before. What if he was someone for me? What if?

I was jolted out of my thoughts when someone opened the door. It was the Shelby.

Without thinking I Asked him: "Who are you?"
He stayed silent.
"You understood me, who are you, who am I, Thomas Shelby?"
"...I hoped you will ask me about that, love. But I think, you need to find out by yourself." I jumped up and stepped closer to him.
"I want to hear it from your mouth. Why am I here? Who are you? Why don't I hate you? Why do I have this feelings for you? Why does my head hurts so much the longer I think about you? Who are you, Thomas Shelby? Who am I? Who am I?"

I started to tear up. I could feel arms around me, holding me without letting me go for a second.

I just let my tears fall down on him. It didn't bothered him. He just stroked my hair. I closed my eyes, letting me fall.

Dream
"My little  flower, I will never let you go. I will do everything in my power to make you happy and i see you smile. I would do so much... do so much to take all your tears and fears. I would walk through fire... through the endless sea, just to hear you and be with you. You are mine and I am yours. Always.

"Don't you ever let me go..." I whispered. I couldn't see his face in the dark. I only could feel his arms around me.

"I will n-..." the men disappeared into deep woods... He left me behind...

I woke up. I hold my head with my hand. What was that...? It was a dream? I looked out of the window and realised it became night. I thought about the day and thought about the situation between me and... I need to get of here.

When I wanted to get out of the bed, a Voice suddenly spoke up:
"Somewhere to go, love?"
I looked to the direction and saw the shelby man sitting on the chair next to his desk, having glasses on and watching through papers.
I took all my courage and spook up: "Yes, but not with you!"

"You don't. Didn't we discussed that before?" He let his papers down and watched me now.
"No. You said that I won't go, but I decided that I will. So, don't hold me back...
Additionally, keeping me here is a crime, shelby. Don't you know that?
"Is it? Even if it is a crime, no one would get me for that, love"
"Why are you that sure? You are just a businessman."
He stood up, walking straight to me.
"Okay, little flower. Listen here, I won't say it again..."he suddenly paused. We looked into each other's eyes. His eyes changed. What is he gone say? I instantly hold my breath.

"You are mine and I am yours..."He said softly, as he pushed my hair behind my ear.
"Always?" I whispered...