⋆✮ 𝟦 ✮⋆

Mia see you guys back away from each other for a second and just becomes even more furious. Then she comes up to you guys and says " what you guys doing?" She then smiles evilly. Jenna looks confused and you looked concerned on why Mia was acting like this. "Nothing..." jenna says with her eyebrows furrowed. Mia nods and says "sure" sarcastically. You get up from the couch "give me a minute jenna I'll be right back.".

You pull Mia into the bathroom and lock the door. "What are you doing you look so idiotic." "I knew you guys would be up to something.I saw you guys cuddling last night." "Are you really mad about that you know how much I like jenna." "Ok and I was laying right next to you guys." "So I was having a moment with her and you just had to get jealous and ruin it." You could tell Mia was getting mad so you just told her to leave.

She unlocks the door and walks out the front door slamming it behind her. You look out the window and see her get in her truck and speed off. You walk back over to the couch and tell Jenna all bout what just happened. " dang should we finish the movie atleast?" Jenna says "I guess we're already half way through.". As you guys are watching you decide to make a move and put your hand on her thigh. You side eye her and see her blushing then you turn your eyes back to the movie throughout the movie you catch her admiring you.

You finish the movie and
it's about 12 o clock you get up and stretch. You head to the kitchen and pop a pizza in the oven. 30 minutes pass while you both are at the table on your phones sitting next to each other.

Jenna then put her hand over your phone and shuts it off she turns towards you and looks at you straight in the eyes. "Y/n I have something to ask you and you have to be 100 percent honest with me." " ok I'll be honest with you." She was about to start her sentence when the oven dinged you got up and take the pizza out as your cutting the pizza up you look over at Jenna and she seems kinda under the weather.