𝟣❁

Once you got home you called your mom. "Hey mom so like I got suspended for 2 weeks and you'll be getting a call from the school later" "why did you get suspended" "I got into a fight" "did you win at least" "of course I did" "ok I'm proud see ya gotta get to a meeting". She hangs up me and you head to the kitchen and grab some chips.

"That's so stupid Mia was the one who started the fight you were just defending yourself" Jenna says pissed off. You just nodded head and head up stairs and plopped down on your bed. You just wanted to sleep and watch TikTok's for the rest of the day.

You open up your phone and opened up TikTok and started scrolling. Jenna is laying beside you so you rolled over and lay your head on her chest. You could hear her heartbeat and her soft breathing you felt safe and comfortable.

You looked up at her and started admiring her features. "Hey can I ask you something" you said softly still looking up at her. "Yeah sure" "Will you be my girlfriend" "oh my god yes of course". After a few minutes of talking you go back to scrolling on TikTok hours pass and you cooked dinner.

You both finished eating and sat on the couch cuddled up together. You were watching shameless and saw Jenna was asleep. You got up very slowly not waking her up and grabbed some blankets. You came back and put a blanket over both of you. "I love you" Jenna whispers quietly "I love you too". You started falling asleep when you heard a bang at the door.