.. 𝟧 ..

After you finish cutting the pizza up you bring it over to the table with plates. You sit back down next Jenna and hand her a slice. You guys finish eating and you said "so what were you gonna ask me?". "I was gonna ask you but I forget" "Oh ok ask me if you remember" "Ok" "Do you want to sleepover again?" "I guess I don't feel like going home" "why?" She tells you how her parents are abusive and shows you all her bruises "oh dang I'm sorry Jenna I didn't mean to make you feel bad" "no it's fine can we just stop talking about it".

You guys decided to go shopping because you didn't just want to sit on the couch all day. You wanted to make Jenna feel special and bought her all the stuff she asked for. You guys get back to your house and door dashed some McDonald's.

You guys chill in your room while your eating "you want to watch another movie? "Sure you pick this time". You picked scream and decided to do a marathon because those movies were the first horror movies you ever saw and they made you love horror so they were  very important.

You put on scream 1 and it was the opening kill scene and you could tell Jenna was a little scared. They were about to kill Cassie when Jenna got scared and squeezed your arm really hard. "Come on its not even that scary" "oh shut up you've seen this movie like 1000 times"