・゚ 𝟪 ゚・

As soon as you got home you ran inside and grabbed some food and ran up to your room. You FaceTimed Jenna and when she answered you started talking to her about random things. It's eventually turned 9 and you were getting tired so you brushed your teeth and changed into pjs.

"Alright jenna well I'm finna head to bed I'll see you tomorrow" "No please stay on the phone Im scared" "What do you mean why are you scared" "My dad is drunk and was hitting me" "I'm on my way to come pick you up" "No don't come here" "Yes I'm gonna come pick you up and pack up some clothes" "Ok love you" "I love you too".

*time skip*

You call Jenna "come outside" "ok" you see her dad open up the door and start screaming at you telling you to get out from the front of their house. You get out of your house and walk up to him as Jenna is walking out the house. "Please y/n don't do this let's just go" Jenna says quietly "No it's not ok for him to start yelling at me and hitting you he should learn his lesson".

You see her dad raising his hand to hit Jenna "oh so your telling everyone about me hitting you". Your just so fed up with it so you punch him in the face and when he falls to the ground you said "don't lay your hands on Jenna again or I'll beat your ass". "Whatever man your psycho" her dad yells as you drive off you comfort Jenna on the way home.

You get back to your house and head up to your room.  You get in bed and talk to Jenna trying to make her feel better. You guys talk for a little and you were on the verge of falling asleep. "Thank you for picking me up from the hell house" "no problem anytime" "I love you" " I love you too" Jenna kisses you goodnight and you cuddle next to her until you fell asleep.