*⋆ 𝟨 ⋆*

You guys were half way through the movie when you said you'd be right back. You went up to your room and changed into a ghost face costume thinking would be funny to scare Jenna.

You crept down the stairs quietly and hide behind the couch. Jenna didn't realize you and you stayed there for about 15 mins before you heard Jenna get up from the couch. Jenna walked over to the kitchen grabbing a drink you followed her and stood there waiting for her to turn around.

She grabbed a glass of water and then turned around and dropped the glass. You started running after her as she was screaming. You caught up to her and grabbed her and then she started crying. You felt bad and took off the mask "hey hey I was just playing around I thought it would be funny" " shut up your so annoying" "oh shut up you love me". You guys finish watching the rest of the movies it's now 9 pm.

You decided to head to bed. You brushed you teeth and washed your face after you walked out the bathroom and looked at your bed you saw Jenna passed out. You got in bed on the other side and just before you were about to fall asleep you feel Jenna shift her body closer to you.

You turn your body around to meet Jenna face to face you look at her in the eyes then to her lips then back to her eyes. You started leaning in but then hesitated and backed away "oh my god just kiss me already" Jenna says impatiently. She grabs your face and your lips meet hers you felt like you were about to pass away you had been waiting for.

You both pull away and decided to go to sleep " goodnight I love you" you said assuming you wouldn't get a response "I love you too" Jenna says. You start blushing really hard and turned around and spooned jenna and slowly drifted to sleep.