⋆ 𝟫 ⋆

You wake up the next morning at 6 and let Jenna sleep in for a little longer. You get ready and then wake up Jenna at 7 and tell her to get ready for school. Shes soon ready and you both hop in the car and drive to school.

You guys are walking to your lockers when you see Mia in the halls. You give her a dirty look and just keep on walking. You were still mad at her and didn't want to talk to her. You grabbed your stuff from your locker and talked to Jenna a little before the bell rang.

You and Jenna headed to your first class together and then you remembered Mia was in your first class. You sit with Jenna and the other girl from her friend group. You could see Mia staring at you for almost the whole class and you wanted to say something but didn't want to get into a fight today. You finished your first couple of classes then it was lunch time.

You sat down at the table next to Jenna and talked for a little. Suddenly you felt someone's hand on your shoulder you turned around and you got punched in the face you fell to the floor but quickly got back up. After you got back up you saw it was Mia it's was clear she wanted to fight this out so that's what you were gonna do.

She swung and you dodged and hit her with a quick uppercut and when she fell to the ground you got on top of her and just started punching her in the face repeatedly. After a couple of punches people started pulling you off Mia and tried calming you down. You were so mad and you just wanted to start punching her again but you knew that would just get you in more trouble.

The principal came in and pulled you and Jenna into his office. After talking for a little bit "y/n your suspended for 2 weeks" he said "what that's not fair" Jenna shouts. " I'm sorry do you want to get suspended too" "actually yes" "fine your also suspended for 2 weeks both of you tell your parents they'll be receiving a call later from the school" "no thanks" you said flipping him off walking to your locker. You grabbed your stuff and waited for Jenna then went out to your car and drove home.