★*¤° ➀➅ °¤*★

You wake up the next day and check your phone. You see you got some text messages from a random number. You decided to ignore it and get up to start your day. You brush your teeth and change into some sweats and a shirt.

The number tried calling you a couple times but every time you let it go to voice mail. You went downstairs, sat on the couch and watched TikTok till Jenna woke up. She came downstairs and sat down next to you.

The number called you again and you finally answered while you were walking to the kitchen. "Hello y/n" the person on the other side says. You realized the voice sounded familiar but you couldn't put your finger on it. It took you a minute to realize who it was.

It was Mia. "Mia why the fuck are you calling me you psycho" "I just want to talk to my girlfriend" she says chuckling. "Don't call me your girlfriend i wouldn't date you in a million years" "Oh come on you love me" "I really don't though" you say rolling your eyes.

You hang up the phone and block the number. You walk back over to the couch and sit back down. "Who was that" Jenna asks in a concerned tone "No one don't worry about it" "oh ok". 

You lay down and Jenna lays on top of you. After watching a movie you guys head to McDonald's. You guys get your food and drive to a parking lot near by.

You park and start to eat your food when you hear someone knock on your window but you couldn't see who it was because the windows are tinted. You roll down your window and see who it is and when you saw your jaw dropped.