•'¯'•. 1➆ .•'¯'•

You felt a sharp pain enter your neck and you started feeling dizzy. Before you blacked out your heard Jenna screaming and fighting. You started slowly waking up adjusting your eyes to the room. After you finished adjusting your eyes you realized see a shadow near the corner. You tried standing up but your legs were duck taped together.

The person come out of the shadows.It's Mia again of course her psycho ass kidnapped you again. You look around and notice Jenna's no where to be found. Your mouth was duck taped shut so you couldn't say anything.

Mia comes up to you grabs your face and tries to kiss you. You swerve your head and look at her with your eyebrows furrowed.  You try to talk to indicate for her to take off the duck tape so you can speak.

She take it off and you immediately start questioning where Jenna was. "Where is Jenna" you said in a concerned tone. "Your always wondering where you little girlfriend is you can't go 5 seconds without her jesus christ" Mia says sounding annoyed.

You just shut up and turn away because you need to think to yourself. After a little bit you break the silence "so where is she". "Don't worry your little girlfriend is perfectly fine" Mia said still annoyed "But where is she" "Fine she's in a warehouse".

Mia sits down on the couch and and falls asleep. You twist and turn your wrist until the duck tape falls off. You get up and run out the house and hop in the car. You drive to all the warehouses in the area.

You get to the last warehouse in the area and you finally find Jenna. She tied up so you untied her and helped her get to the car.  You hugged her before driving off. You start driving back to Mia's house "What are you doing y/n" Jenna asks. "I just have to do something".

You parked outside and went back in. You went to the kitchen and grabbed a kitchen knife and went back down to Mia. You saw her sleeping and walked up to her. You didn't want to wake her up so you just started stabbing over and over and over. You stabbed 17 times out of anger and you felt so relieved after doing that. You went back upstairs with the knife and disposed off it.

You got back in the car and drove back to your house. You both went inside im and changed into different clothes. You never told anyone about what you did and just decided to go on with your life.

*time skip*

You and Jenna grew up and adopted a kid. You became a successful doctor and Jenna became a interior designer. You guys split your time between work and your kid.

*The end*