pt.1 mission

Hello guys! This is my first real story about something! Sorry if its bad or something else but it is my first story so-. Hope you guys like it! Enjoy!

Y/n : your name
L/n : last name
H/c : hair color
H/l : hair length
S/k : skin color
E/c :eye color

Sorry if i missed anything!

----------------------------

"Yes master?" I said to the master of the demon slayer corps. "My child, i would like for you to have a good life of fun and happiness." Said the master. "Master, what do you mean by that?" "I mean, (y/n), i want you to go on a mission for me, an important one, one that you might have fun on." 'What does he mean..? Am i leaving the corps..?'i thought. "Master does this mean your kicking me out..?" "Hah!" He laughed. "My child, i would never. What i mean is your going on a mission that could live on for months." "Months!?" I asked surprised. "Yes." He said. "I want you to go to a school where demons have appeared lately and kids have gone missing. go there as a student to learn, and make friends with a boy named Hinata Shoyo. He's one of the few like Sanemi, protect him, and make sure our secret doesn't get out. Also protect every student there too, as their also important to us." "I understand." I said to him. "You will leave in three days, along with tanjiro kamado, nezuko kamado, inosuke, and zenitsu."

After i got packed with all the necessities, i went over to shinobus recovery place and got tanjiro, nezuko, inosuke, and zenitsu to pack with me. The three days pasted like it was nothing! I was sad to leave my fellow pillers, but i had to. Hmm. I havn't introduced my self have i? Im (y/n) (l/n), female, 16, and a piller for the demon slayer corps. I've been slaying demons for about 5 years and yes i started when i was 11. There are 10 pillers in total including me. The fire piller rengoku, wind piller sanemi, insect piller shinobu, water piller giyuu tomioka, and more. Im the dragon piller and my breathing style has 69 forms. Nah just messing with you', i only have 8 forms. I also have heightened smell and hearing. Anyways lets get on with the story shall we?

"Bye shinobu!" I said before i left. "Ill miss you (y/n)!" She said. I went and collected all the others, got our uniforms and headed off to our destination. It was about a three day journey to the town but it wasn't super far like my other missions. A little while later we stop at a resting place for demon slayers.

(Y/n)'s pov:

"INOSUKE! DON'T STEAL HIS FOOD!" I yelled at inosuke. " OH YEAH? HOW ABOUT YOU TRY AND STOP ME OLD HAG!" "HEY I JUST AS OLD AS YOU ARE!" "NO YOUR OLDER!" He screamed at me. "OH YEAH? THAT MAKES YOU A BABY AND A CHILD!" "HAHHHHH!? IM NOT A CHILD YOU [BEEP!]!" "INOSUKE NO CUSSING!" Tanjiro yelled at us after that. We stopped yelling and went to bed after finishing our food. The next day we set off for the rest of our journey.

A / n : sorry its so bad- its horrible but--- so anyways, sorry for the bad writing im no expert but i hope you enjoyed pt.1 of the mission even tho its bad. Pt.2 will be out later! Byeee

Hey love yall.
Word count : 596!