Pt. 9 "meet up"

Hey guys! Sorry for no chapters for like 1 month but yeah. I had no motives for pt.9 so this is and will be trash. Sorry ab that but yeah. Hope ya enjoy. Like always cussing and other things. Don't read of you don't like that.

After waking up in the morning you sat hinata down and got up to make breakfast. The time was 5:25 so you had time to wake the others and get them out of the house by 6:00 so hinata didn't see them. You made breakfast around 5:40 so it was time to wake them and get ready. You woke all of them up and gave them there food and they were all ready around 5:59 so they left. Inosuke was still asleep so you woke hinata up fed him and told him he had to go and that you would meet him in a little. He left and you woke inosuke up fed him and got ready. It was around 6:40 when you left and met up with hinata.

"Hey hina-san!" You said. "Oh hi (n/n)-san!" Hinata said. "Hey don't you have practice?" I asked. "OH SHOOT! I forgot!" He said. "But uhh, would you like to join me for it?" He asked with a slight blush on his face. "Of course i would hina-san!" You said. You two ran to the gym but you were denied access, again. You sighed and waited out side for hinata to be done. You could say you've grown a little attached to hinata with all this. 'He reminds me of kai.' You thought. 'Oh Diavolo i hope he doesn't turn out like him.' You got bored of waiting so you went and found tanjiro. "Hey, your names tako right?" You asked. Tanjiro looked confused but played along. "Yeah! Yours is?" He asked. "(F/n) (f/l/n). Remember it." You said. He nodded and you walked off with him. To be honest, you had a FAT. ASS. CRUSH. On tanjiro. Maybe it was his pretty hair or eyes. His lips, muscles, voice, kindness, you name it! But something just screamed hottie to you. Of course you couldn't be with him cause of the mission, and other reasons, but you just wanted him so bad. " Hey uhm, (f/n) was it?" He said. "Yeah tako?" You said. "Hows nako?" He said. "Shes fine. She was playing with ino this morning when i left, so i think shes fine." You said. "That's good to hear." You heard him whisper. "Tako." You said. "Yeah?" He asked. "Meet me at ###-#####-#####-#### ok?" You said. "Uhm ok (f/n)."

Timeskip to after practice;D. By: ciels left eye!

You ran to the gym to meet up with hinata. "Hina-sannnnnnn!" You yelled. You jumped on and hugged him. "Ha. The shrimp has a little girlfriend now. Poor kings missing out." Tsukkishima said. "DON'T CALL ME KING BEANPOLL!" Kageyama said.

Sorry its short i have no motives! I love yall!Bu Bye!

To be continued!

Word count : 514

Oh and free wall paper!