Pt. 3 school sucks!

Ayo! Hi guys welcome back its time for a new chapter! Warning this will have cussing and a shiz ton of other things! Enjoy and bye

----------------------------

"Oh man." I said. 'man i hate getting up early. Sounds weird for a demon slayer huh?' I thought. I walked down to the kitchen to make breakfast for me and everyone else. After i was done i call zen, tako, ino, and nako up, oh and i started calling them by there fake names just incase! "Ok guys ready to start hell?" I asked the two boys. We were not ready. And i mean,NOT READY. For what would come. Ahhh, high school, the earth's hell. I feel mad at tako and zen, i was a "cute and shy" girl so everyone thought i was an easy target, but them, oh no they were hot and strong so they had it easy even though im stronger then both of them at there best and combined!

"Hello class. Today we have a new student joining us." The teacher said. "Please be welcoming and nice to them. Thank you." 'Ahh fuck me im scared'. I thought. "Introducing, (f/n) (f/l/n). Please be nice." 'EEAKKK! THE WHOLE CLASS IS STARING AT ME!'I thought to my self. "Go on, introduce yourself miss (f/n)." The teacher said. "Umm.. Ok." I said. "Hello everyone my name is (f/n) (f/l/n), nice to meet you." "Miss (f/n) why don't you say some things you like?" "Ok.. Umm well, i like to read, watch anime, i also like sports, and i can play volleyball kinda good." "Thank you miss (f/n), any questions?" Some students then raise there hands and say there questions one by one. "I do!" Said a kid with orange hair. "How old are you and when did you start playing volley ball." Wait. Orange hair, short, male, like volleyball, and his name is! What's his name! "Hello?" "Oh yeah sorry about that. Im 16 and i started to play when i was 8." I said. Of course i didn't start playing at that age but master told me to get good at it when i was 14 so yeah! " whoa that's pretty young!" He said.  " alright class that's enough. (F/n) go sit by hinata shoyo." "Ok." I said.

Clift hanger! Ima leave yall here to suffer untill i get motivation to write. Bye loves!

Word count : 408